Errors, bugs, questions - page 1745

Where can I get the MT4 distribution. Not the installer program, which is 528-600 kilobytes in size, but all the files that are installed on the PC from a disc, a flash drive, but not from the internet?

Eugene Myzrov:
When you try to delete an indicator, advisor or script from the "Navigator" window, MT4 asks for confirmation of deletion. So, no matter what you are trying to delete (indicator, advisor or script), the question text does not change.

MT4 Build 1010 (19 Aug 2016)

Good afternoon.

Thank you for your message. It will be fixed as soon as we have free time for that.

Evgeny Chernyshev:
Yay, the MCs have in-house testers!

Are there any changes planned to deal with the results of the optimisation?

The following is missing:

1. Saving all results in one file with the same name as the expert and, if necessary, loading the list of results into the same window.

2. Selecting variants in the optimization results list by CTRL and/or SHIFT and saving them to separate *.set files, ready to be loaded into Expert Advisor.

3. Sorting and filters in the list of optimization results.

Yes, now they will tell me to use Excel and stuff... But this is the new century, it's time to move away from this kind of routine manual labor with the tester.

Andrey Dik:

Yes, now they'll tell me to work with Excel and so on... But it's already the 21st century, it's probably time to move away from this kind of routine hand-to-hand work with a tester.

Write to service-desk. I wrote similar proposals there several years ago. Still waiting ;-). Maybe someday quantity will turn into quality.

Stanislav Korotky:
Write to service-desk. I wrote similar suggestions there a few years ago. Still waiting ;-). Maybe someday quantity will turn into quality.
I also wrote. but without live communication there is no use as I see it.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "The bar under the mouse cursor, not after a click, but at an arbitrary moment".

What are the limitations on the size of the MQL source code? In terms of file size, class size (number of methods and variables), heap size, etc.?

Question about buffers and indicators in MQL4.

When iCustom() and other standard indicators (iMA, iAC, etc) are first called from the EA code, it is natural that prev_calculated=0. Or it is not so?

And how to release the calculation part of the indicator? It is similar to MQL5 IndicatorRelease().

Thank you

Is there a limit on product file size in the Marketplace?

I've looked at the Terms and Conditions. There is no answer there.

Reason: