Errors, bugs, questions - page 1485

zaskok3:

OFFTOP:

The thread has turned into "Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Pro's, don't pass it by. Nowhere without you - N" + "Any questions from PRO's to SUPERPRO's - N".

I used to think that every post here was important information about MQL-bugs/features, terminal errors and other technical stuff making the content especially useful. If a question does not correspond to the special level of this branch, it is not a shame for people to create a separate thread.

Kicked it out of Favorites, too bad. Apologies for the off-topic.

By the way, yes. The thread has turned into just Questions. At least they don't ask about the weather yet...

Karputov Vladimir:
Actually the "F1" button works fine in the MetaEditor. Describe your steps in detail, what you are doing and where the cursor is at the time.

I open the required code in the editor and put the cursor on "double", for example, and press F1.

As a rule, the help window about "double" is expected to appear, but nothing even changes...

akarustam:

I open the required code in the editor and put the cursor on "double", for example, and press F1.

As a rule, a help window about "double" is expected to appear, but nothing changes even...

Please start the terminal and paste here the first three lines from the "log" tab. Something like this:

2016.01.28 11:15:31.632 MetaTrader 4 build 950 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2016.01.28 11:15:31.633 Windows 10 Pro (x64 based PC), IE 11.63, UAC, 4 x Intel Core i3-3120 M  @ 2.50 GHz, RAM: 631 / 3981 Mb, HDD: 73331 / 233310 Mb, GMT+02:00
2016.01.28 11:15:31.633 Data Folder: C:\Users\KVN\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50 CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702

About initialisation. Can I write it this way?

1. I declare a structure:

struct MyStruct
  {
   int               id;
   string            name;
  };

2. I initialize it.

MyStruct data={0};

The result - no errors. Let's go further.

3. Swap fields in the structure:

struct MyStruct
  {
   string            name;
   int               id;
  };

4. Initializing.

MyStruct data={0};

The result - Internal compiler error.

The line number is not specified, so it's hard to understand what's wrong.

5. After thinking for a while I decided to redo the initialization in another way:

ZeroMemory(data);

result - no errors.

All in all my favourite initialization through ={0} with strings doesn't work. That's how sad it is.

P.S. Although, compiler could be smarter and put NULL in line or at least specify the number of line with error.

Why do the hotkeys either work or don't work?

Specifically, the right alt+digit doesn't always work, not even in the logbook.

I haven't noticed such a problem with the left alt.

win7/64 mt4/950

Aleksandr Novikov:

Why do the hotkeys either work or don't work?

Specifically, the right alt+digit does not always work, not even in the logbook.

I haven't noticed such a problem with the left alt.

win7/64 mt4/950

Get a new keyboard.

A person wants to sign a demo account for a real signal, but as he claims he is facing difficulties. Only demo signals are available in the signal service in the terminal.
Any solutions ?

Artem Prischepa:
A person wants to sign a demo account for a real signal, but as he claims he is facing difficulties. Only demo signals are available in the terminal.
Is there any solution?
I think this guy is too lazy to read - it's been a long time since the Signals rules: from demo to demo, from real to real.

Karputov Vladimir:
The man is too lazy to read - it's been a long time since the rules of Signals: demo to demo, real to real.
Fair enough. I thank him.

Artem Prischepa:
Fair enough. Thank you.
Well, and if you really want to, various copiers to use.
Reason: