Errors, bugs, questions - page 923

sergeev:

If F9 is used to set an expiration in the demo, but not in MQL5, send a request to Service Desk on the forum with all the logs and a description of the problem .

Idon't know what to do with it, I've got a negative feedback.
I cannot get to the bottom of it except you.
At least Quik technical support says:
Your request has been accepted and will be implemented in one of the next versions,maybe. (:

Nikos52:
The application has been pending for three days(no video), no one is looking, no one is saying anything.
You were the only one who helped me get to the bottom of it.
It means the work is boiling. )) There are many applications, they will get to yours.

tol64:
It means the work is boiling. )) There are a lot of applications, they will get to yours.
I don't know... Maybe the applications are all being ignored...
I've gotten over 3000 applications in three years, I can't wait to hear back... won't live to see one ...

Nikos52:
Not a fact... Maybe the applications are all being ignored...
Got over 3000 applications in three years, can't wait to hear back ... won't make it ...

The fact is that they are not ignored. )) Take up the study of other issues for the time being. Maybe on the MQ server for now.

Never wait for an answer. I swarm on multiple issues at once while others are on hold.

tol64:

The fact is that they are not ignored. )) Take up the study of other issues for the time being. Maybe on the MQ server for now.

I never wait for an answer. I'm digging in parallel on many questions at once while others are on hold.

The most interesting thing starts when there are dead ends in all directions and nowhere else to dig. ))

fyords:

The fun part starts when there are dead ends in all directions and nowhere else to dig. ))

That's where it starts - the fun part.
Question.
My question is: Does MT5 downloaded from the off-site connect to one (or another) of the servers or is it necessary to
or is it necessary to search for a broker for this version?

Thank you.

Nikos52:

Here it comes - the fun part.
Question.
My question is whether the MT5 downloaded from the off-site connects to one (whichever) of the servers or whether I should

I don't think it is important,

But you are better off downloading the terminal from the broker's website instead of writing its server into the left-hand terminal.

Nikos52:

Here we go - the fun part.
Question.
If I downloaded MT5 from the off-site, will it connect to one (or another) of the servers or do I have to

Thank you.

when installing carefully look at the server, there might be no metaquotes...

Konstantin83:
when installing look carefully at the server, there may not be any metaquot...
What is a metakvot ?

Nikos52: What is methaquot ?
Slang is local. Metaquotes-Demo when it comes to a connection server. Known to have good historical data.
Reason: