Errors, bugs, questions - page 523

I am facing this problem - I call dll, I get a message

2011.09.22 12:18:53 Test lib dll (EURUSD,M15) Access violation read to 0x3FE6DDB in 'D:\Soft\Forex\MT5\MQL5\Scripts\Projects\Trading Platform Solaris\optimized stops\include\Solaris.dll'

After that the MQL5 programs don't work, graphical objects are not created and the terminal hangs after a couple of minutes.

W7 32b, UAC disabled, admin rights.

What can it be, where and where to dig?

joo:

I have faced this problem - I call dll, I get a message

2011.09.22 12:18:53 Test lib dll (EURUSD,M15) Access violation read to 0x3FE6DDB in 'D:\Soft\Forex\MT5\MQL5\Scripts\Projects\Trading Platform Solaris\optimized stops\include\Solaris.dll'

After that the MQL5 programs don't work, graphical objects are not created and the terminal hangs after a couple of minutes.

W7 32b, UAC disabled, admin rights.

What can it be, where and where to dig?

Need source code with steps to playback in servicedesk.

alexvd:
Need source files with reproduction steps to servysdesk.

OK, I will now prepare files to reproduce the error and send to servicedesk.

PS Created a request:

#232867| 2011.09.22 12:08

there is a long overdue question for the developers.

Why when I run an Expert Advisor on a chart and recompile it, the terminal hangs for a short period of time?

Moreover, such post-compilation hangups affect only Expert Advisors with object classes.
if there are no objects in EA, the hangups don't occur either.
working on 4 different machines and axes.

In large projects, such hanging leads to deleting the previous copy of the EA from the chart with a timeout entry in the log

Will this be fixed and does anyone have any observations on removing this hiccup?

Write an application to Service Desk, please. Need to reproduce so that a conclusion can be drawn, so order of operations and all necessary files are desirable.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Rosh:
Write a request to Service Desk, please. Need to reproduce to be able to draw a conclusion, so order of actions and all necessary files are desirable.

I have done some fiddling with the functions in use, turning them all off and then turning them on one at a time.

as it turns out the lags are due to graphical objects (not classes at all).

Namely when deleting them ObjectDelete. (I delete them in OnDeinit)

Closing of a deal by stop-loss, even if this deal turned out to be profitable (stop-loss is set by trawl), is marked as unprofitable (red) in the tester reports.

Perhaps, this is true in some cases, but I would like to be able to interpret such deals as profitable ones. Is it possible?

idispatch:

Closing a trade at stoploss, even if this trade turned out to be profitable (stoploss is set by trawl), is marked in the tester reports as unprofitable (red).

Perhaps this is true in some cases, but I want to be able to interpret such deals as profitable. Is it possible?

Red is not a sign of loss but a sign of closing on Stop Loss, if closing occurs on Take Profit, it will be green, even if unprofitable.

This is done to distinguish closing on demand, from closing at stop levels.

This is all understandable and obvious. But I need to distinguish trades that made a profit from those that made a loss - which is kind of even more important, because the goal is not abstract numbers, but rustling papers ;) or have the purpose of MQL and metatrader been forgotten over the thickets of programming and so on?

In addition, closing on a stop loss, as far as I understand it, makes the trade unprofitable in the tester's resulting report (where the percentage of losing and profitable trades is shown)
Reason: