Errors, bugs, questions - page 301

BZSP:

Tell me, on what principle is the decision to release a new build made?

I found a bug that prevents me from developing, reported it in a comprehensible way and very much hoped for your promptness in releasing a new build. But it's been a few days and there's still no new build.

I haven't received any requests from you to Service Desk. Write directly to the developers with all the necessary details, it speeds up the debriefing.

BZSP:

I found a bug that prevents me from developing, reported it in a comprehensible way and very much hoped for your promptness in releasing a new build. But it's been several days, and there is no new build.

With such an approach on your part, I have no desire to report bugs and thus improve your platform. It's much easier to find a workaround than to wait for a new build, while a bug in the platform remains.

When I worked in a software company, there was a rule: when an external developer or user detected a bug, a new build was built immediately, so that the latter wouldn't lose interest in improving the product.

I think you should think about the company's policy in this matter.

This is a wise, logical, and RIGHT saying.

I agree with you completely!

Bilds, as I dare say, don't come out more than once a week,

except when there's a fundamental error, and in light of

of all this, I look for workarounds to solve the problem,

and when a new build comes out, I cautiously look first

what' s new and then, if necessary delete the old

build and run the new one (each time I have to do this

(mostly without Internet, so that I do not accidentally update).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a build, after which half of the lightnik had to redo!

Woe, woe, but what can you do - it's worth it!

The question is this - I noticed in the tester, when you open a position and then close it, the spread is not taken into account.

The spread is not taken into account when opening a position and then closing it,

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is not right - if it is not in the tester, then

Let's go to servicedesk, we need at least an average

spread should be at least included, otherwise if it will test 100 trades, and the balance

I will lose them in real trade!

BZSP:

I found a bug that prevents me from developing, reported it in a comprehensible way and very much hoped for your promptness in releasing a new build. But it's been several days, and there is no new build.

With such an approach on your part, I have no desire to report bugs and thus improve your platform. It's much easier to find a workaround than to wait for a new build, while a bug in the platform remains.

When I worked at a software development house, there was a rule: when an external developer or user detected a bug, a new build was built immediately, so that the latter wouldn't lose motivation to improve the product.

I think you should think about the company's policy in this matter.

A new build comes out once a week, maybe once every fortnight.

If someone thinks that a new build should be released for every bug they are very much mistaken.

Im_hungry:

The question is this - I noticed in the tester, when you open a position and then close it, the spread is not taken into account.

The spread is not taken into account in the tester,

What does the phrase "spread is not considered" mean? Explain, please.

Rosh:
What does the phrase "the spread is not taken into account" mean? Explain, please.

I made a mistake in the EA, and I noticed in the log,

that it opens a position and then closes it immediately.

After a hundred of these trades, the balance and funds remained

I don't have any names, as it was 3000 and still is. This is simply unreal!

as we open with a - profit (spread)

Im_hungry:

I made a mistake in the EA, and I noticed in the log,

that it opens a position and then closes it immediately.

After a hundred of these trades, the balance and funds remained

I don't have any names, as it was 3000 and still is. This is simply unreal!

as we are already opening with - profit (spread)

There are not enough details - what server were connected to, on what instrument and for what period. Most likely, the spread was not specified in the history. The Tester takes data on the spread from the historical data.

Check the value of spread on the history using the indicator given for the function CopySpread(). Our MetaQuotes-Demo server stores the history with spreads.

Rosh:

The details are missing - which server was connected to, on which instrument and for what period. Most likely, the spread has not been set in the history. The tester takes the spread data from the historical data.

Check the value of spread on history using the indicator given for the function CopySpread(). Our MetaQuotes-Demo server stores history with spreads.

Thanks for the reply - it was reassuring, Alpari server.

I will continue to see what is wrong

Rosh:

View the spread value on the history using the indicator given for the function CopySpread(). Our MetaQuotes-Demo server stores the history with spreads.

Yes you're right, they only keep the spread history from 01.10.2010
Reason: