Tick story - page 17

Karputov Vladimir:

Build 1192. Windows 10 x32.

Preliminarily deleted the tick history folder of MetaQuotes-Demo server completely. Using indicator

I have checked ticks downloading. For some instruments 500 ticks are downloaded at the first or second tick and they do not download more than 200 Kb (I simply drag and drop tools from Market Watch on a chart).

But in some cases miracles happen: the history of ticks does not want to give me 500 ticks, but the terminal can download about 20 MB of history (history for 10 and 9 months).

Apparently, there really are some problems with ticks downloading; I wrote about them, and now you are writing about them.

What tools are "not uploading"?

Tapochun:

Apparently, there are really problems with ticks loading, I wrote about them, now you do too.

Which tools "don't give out"?

AUDCAD and EURAUD.

Karputov Vladimir:
AUDCAD and EURAUD.
I'll check now, I suggest you also specify the server, maybe it's the problem...

Tapochun:
I'll check it now, I suggest to specify the server as well, maybe it's the problem...
At the moment I only work with MetaQuotes-Demo.

Karputov Vladimir:
At the moment I only work with MetaQuotes-Demo.

I'm sorry, it's not the server, it's the access point (bottom right corner).

Here, it's exactly the same thing. Again it only gives ticks for last day. Today - does not. Access point RU.

UPD: switched to Access point EU1 - all good. Switching back to Access point RU - all ok too.

Tapochun:

Sorry, I got confused, not the server, but the "access point" (bottom right corner).

Checked the log: today there were connections only to:

authorized on MetaQuotes-Demo through Access Point EU1 (ping: 142.12 ms)

Tapochun:

Here, just the same thing. It's only giving ticks for last day again. I can't get any today's ticks. Access point RU.

Now I try a "cure" and completely delete the history from the "history" and "ticks" folders of MetaQuotes-Demo server.

Karputov Vladimir:

Looked through the logbook: there were connections today only on:

Try rescanning the network.

Now, by the way, the ticks come into the ticks folder without any requests. For all symbols from the market overview. So, it definitely has to be "filtered" now.

The history is loading normally. Both on AUDUSD and EURAUD.

I assume that changing the access point helped.

Karputov Vladimir:

Build 1192. Windows 10 x32.

Preliminarily deleted the tick history folder of MetaQuotes-Demo server completely. Using indicator

I have checked ticks downloading. For some instruments 500 ticks are downloaded at the first or second tick and they do not download more than 200 Kb (I simply drag and drop tools from Market Watch on a chart).

But in some instruments miracles happen: the history of ticks doesn't want to give me necessary 500 ticks, but the terminal downloads about 20 Mb of history (history for 10 and 9 months).

Is it playing now ?

We don't, tried it as you described.

Reason: