Help to upgrade to MetaTrader 5 without loss - page 11

LUKA-FX:

Hello.

I'd like to ask the programming experts, I use a very handy script in MT4 trading https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9567, but after looking at the useful article "Switching from MQL4 to MQL5" I realized that I personally would manage it in another year :-)

If you are an expert it may not be difficult to convert it to MQL5.

I'm very thankful for it.

If I try to order this kind of service, I'll send it to MQL5 and then I'll get a message about profit and loss.

Here, try it. As for the margin level, it is not clear how exactly to determine how much margin will be charged to the account after the position is closed.

In addition, in multi-currency trading, only the estimated position profit makes sense, because the balance, equity and margin level depend on transactions in other instruments.

Hello, please rewrite the FXI_PointFigure.mq4 indicator for XO(crosses zeros), or maybe there is a ready-made one already. Can't find it anywhere.
Files:

Graff:

Catch. Everyone is welcome to take part in the test.

Threw on a chart, it draws quite differently from the original.

Valmars:

Here, try it out. As for the margin level, it is not clear how to determine exactly how much margin will be reimbursed to the account after the position is closed.

In addition, in multi-currency trading, only the estimated profit of the position makes sense because the balance, equity and margin level depend on transactions in other instruments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much!

It all works perfectly, as soon as MT5 will be allowed to the real, the script will be indispensable for me in particular.

I'm used to it on MT4.

translate if you can't find it on mt5
Files:

Been trying to install standard RSI in MT5 in main window ( main, (chart) window) for a long time now. In MT4 it's easy to do.

I didn't think it was that complicated...but it's not working. Thanks in advance.

It is impossible to switch to mql5 without losses, IMHO. Totally different results when testing the same EAs due to different quotes history. Take a look at at least H4

Khomtchenko:
It is impossible to switch to mql5 without losses, IMHO. Totally different results when testing the same EAs due to different quotes history. Take a look at H4

If you've already found the problem in your own history, don't start that shit with MQL5.

What does MQL5 have to do with it?

Good afternoon to all!

There are very interesting indicators (used for the trading strategy on MT4).

I have sources on mq4. Will someone be able to rewrite it on MT5?

with shifts like this, there's no way around it, probably not even for the better...
Reason: