MetaTrader 5 trading strategy tester ideology: agents - page 11

Zeros in IP 0.0.0.0 mean that the agent will be accessible on any network interface. That is, if you have two network cards with two different IP addresses, it will be accessible on either address.

Rosh:
Zeros in IP 0.0.0.0 mean that the agent will be accessible on any network interface. That is, if you have two network cards with two different IP addresses, it will be available on any address.
I see.
I just can't seem to get a grip on my agent so far. What's even worth trying, and where do you go to see what you can advise?

Also ran my agents, everything works.

However, the agent processes need to be run with low priority and a maximum CPU load setting should be added. When optimisation is running, it is very difficult to manage the computer remotely over the network.

This is especially inappropriate for deploying agents to employees' computers and work servers, because they are 100% loaded, and they can't do their main job.

How critical is the bandwidth between MT5 and agents for calculation speed? For example, if working with agents over the internet rather than on a local network?

How does this affect the speed of settlement and how much traffic is transferred from MT5 to the agent?

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me how to reduce the performance of metatester.exe on the remote computer, because it's clearly a palaver, the computer starts to slow down a lot.

The metatester.exe takes 99% of all resources on the remote computer!

In the next update we will make an automatic downgrade.

what is this all about... has it helped anyone earn a cent?) ... it's a shame there are no idiotic smiley faces))))

Renat:
In the next update we will make automatic downgrading of the priority.

Can we make a rough estimate of the optimisation time at the same time?

Renat:
In the next update we will do automatic downgrading.

What do you mean "downgrading"? I, for example, am fine with the remote agent taking 99% of all resources on the remote computer.

By what principle would the priority be automatically downgraded? And is it possible to set a user's maximum allowed priority for remote agents?

Hi

Why isn't selling my agents power ticked for my login?

st_Ixpirity:

Hi

Why isn't the checkbox for selling the power of my agents for my login active?

Is the agent 32-bit?

As of recently, cloud servers only work with 64-bit agents

Reason: