Metatester : run like a normal software

hello,

Can you make a Metatester that:

1) we can can lunch in user mode (not need to be Administrator of the computer)

2) we can run normaly ( that not create several service) like a normal software

3) that we can minimize to stay in notify toolbar.

Thank's 

No answers.....?

Read Help thoroughly - Terminal Start

Rosh:

Read Help thoroughly - Terminal Start

your answers is for MetaTrader, not for MetaTester !

Labseb:

MetaTester is used to install and manage agents. Agents are installed as system services - that is the only way they are installed.

Why do you need it?

Labseb:

hello,

Thank's 

1. Most of the time, to run some executable, your computer's UAC (User Account Control) is the one who ask for administrator privilege. Some program however ask to run with administrator privilege. There are several reason for this, it may because the program require some file system and therefore require administrator right or the program only run with the permission from the computer owner. 

2. That is normal software.

3. Did you meant "... minimize to Task Bar, and even to System Tray...". You can Google minimize to system tray software and you'll find plenty. 

phi.nuts:

1. Most of the time, to run some executable, your computer's UAC (User Account Control) is the one who ask for administrator privilege. Some program however ask to run with administrator privilege. There are several reason for this, it may because the program require some file system and therefore require administrator right or the program only run with the permission from the computer owner. 

2. That is normal software.

3. Did you meant "... minimize to Task Bar, and even to System Tray...". You can Google minimize to system tray software and you'll find plenty. 

ok, so i need to modify my question:

1. Can you make a Metatester that not need to be a "service" to run. 

I just would like to put my Metatester.exe on a usb key, and run it on any computer i go without needed to create a service on the computer -> a portable version of Metatester. 

when i run metatester my computer process over 13% CPU. computer is very hot. Now, I removed it :D

Labseb:

ok, so i need to modify my question:

1. Can you make a Metatester that not need to be a "service" to run. 

I just would like to put my Metatester.exe on a usb key, and run it on any computer i go without needed to create a service on the computer -> a portable version of Metatester. 

No can not make MetaTester like that. You can put MetaTester in usb key (just copy paste it) but you still need admin privilege to run. 

phi.nuts:
No can not make MetaTester like that. You can put MetaTester in usb key (just copy paste it) but you still need admin privilege to run. 
ok, thank's a lot for your answer
Reason: