MetaTrader 5 trading strategy tester ideology: agents - page 6

Renat:

You have to register at MQL5.com under your account (this account has to be confirmed with a working mobile phone),

Will it be possible to confirm it with webmoney purse?
I, for example, do not have a mobile phone or any other phone.
(and don't intend to have one).

kombat:
Will it be possible to confirm with a webmoney wallet?
I, for example, do not have a mobile phone or any phone at all.

Unfortunately, no.

Your mobile phone is compulsory as we will be sending confirmation codes for financial operations by SMS. This is to ensure that no one without a phone can steal money from your account. In our case there is no other way to intelligently protect the account.

The SMS service is free and works unilaterally - only we send users one-time confirmation codes and do not require any return SMS.

Of course, SMS codes are only and only for confirming financial transactions and changing some parameters of your account. We do not plan to and will not provide any SMS alerts.

I see...

AP: Will phone numbers be protected?

kombat:

AP: Will phone numbers be protected?

Yes, unless they take out the whole site and the base. But in that case the problems would be of a completely different order.

We are constantly working on security.

Renat:

Yes, unless they take out the whole site and the base. But in that case, the problems would be of a completely different order.

We're working on security all the time.

All right, well... that's comforting...

;)))

Renat:

Unfortunately, no.

A mobile phone is compulsory as financial transaction confirmation codes will be sent via SMS. This is to ensure that no one can steal money from your account without having a phone. In our case there is no other way to intelligently protect the account.

The SMS service is free and works unilaterally - only we send users one-time confirmation codes and do not require any return SMS.

Of course, SMS codes are only and only for confirming financial transactions and changing some parameters of your account. We do not plan to and will not provide any SMS alerts.

Unfortunately, we will have to give up this service right away. A mobile phone cannot be compulsory.
Besides, I don't want the mobile operator to have the information related to sending these SMS.
References to the need for security are ludicrous.

For some reason the broker/dealer/client system based on both MT4 and MT5 works fine without using cellular services.
And it seems that security is very good.
And now all of a sudden a mobile phone is obligatory.
No, it's not. No, it's not.

simpleton:

Unfortunately, this service will have to be abandoned right away. A mobile phone can't be compulsory.

Look 1 step ahead - who will you contact after losing/theft of your account followed by withdrawal of money? Who will you blame for insufficient security?

SMS confirmation with Mobile Transaction Authentication Number(mTAN) codes have long been successfully used by banks and brokers to verify financial transactions. These confirmations are an additional method of authentication as classic username/password or digital certificates can be stolen from the user.

In addition, the information in the SMS is completely blank - only a one-time code like Q12345678 is transmitted, with no identifying texts or amounts.

If the user does not intend to conduct any financial transactions to buy/sell services, he certainly does not need to register his phone. Our registration rules are liberal - you need a username, password and a working email.

Одноразовый пароль — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Одноразовый пароль (англ.  ) — это пароль, действительный только для одного сеанса аутентификации. Действие одноразового пароля также может быть ограничено определённым промежутком времени. Преимущество одноразового пароля по сравнению со статическим состоит в том, что пароль невозможно использовать повторно. Таким образом, злоумышленник...

Erm955:

Well, I am interested in an old problem. Would it be possible to run the tester multiple times from any environment to generate the analysis results in the tables. That is, in fact, to automate the procedure of forward analysis. It used to take 90% of my time in MT4 to work with Expert Advisors.

I think we will do it.

SProgrammer:

Renat, there is something in those words, :) I guess, just not exactly what they mean literally.

I personally see that you will not only do well with your new product, but you will even discourage potential competitors from even trying to think about doing something similar, competitively capable.

The correct approach for software developers is to go straight to the bottom with all the obvious options, so that the potential competitors are not left with obvious arguments to convince the "invetstors" to to give them the money to develop the product.

You are doing the right thing when you are in the early stages of development, and you are a successful product, so it is high time competitors showed up.

As for selling power, I'm pretty sure you've got a good feel for the future - you're good again - a new era is dawning - multi-core CPUs are just around the corner and I wouldn't be surprised if with time it becomes a built-in option for the Windows and other systems.

But besides you seem to me to talk only about "issuing such an option" and while it hasn't happened no one at all can suggest how it will be needed and who will use it. So you offer five NEW products. A fundamentally new one.

As for the lumpen, and other proletariat who don't want to give 10 quid to a programmer. And the lamentation of the latter about it, well what can I say - you can't sell yourself so who's to blame here, well, not the customer.

So I personally can not wait until your tester comes out.

You see, by the way, on that site pathetic "performance" your "big" (in quotes) "competition" (also in quotes), well, the theme was taken down and rightly so, since it was all foregone, but you saw that they sell for crap for such money. So you are doing well and are on the right track, in some ways it reminds me of the winds road.

I agree with everything but there is an inaccuracy about the era :) It is not the era of multicore processors (which actually began about three years ago), but the era of cloud computing. The fact that there are no buyers for computing resources as a service is simply because there are no offers at the moment. In innovative technologies, the laws of the market work a little differently (not demand shapes supply, but supply shapes demand).

Renat:

Look 1 step ahead - who will you turn to after losing/theft of an account followed by withdrawal? Who will you blame for insufficient security?

SMS confirmation with Mobile Transaction Authentication Number(mTAN) codes have long been successfully used by banks and brokers to verify financial transactions. These confirmations are an additional method of authentication as classic username/password or digital certificates can be stolen from the user.

Besides, the information in the SMS is completely blank - only a one-time code like Q12345678 is transmitted without any identifying texts or amounts.

If the user does not intend to conduct any financial transactions to buy/sell services, he certainly does not need to register his phone. Our registration rules are liberal - you need a username, password and a working email.

In principle, a normal move, I understand, separation of access channels.
The only thing I personally care about is that my phone number does not show up anywhere.

Including "at the request" of friends like Renat (Rashid, etc...) scribble me the phone number of the commander...

Reason: