MetaTrader 5 trading strategy tester ideology: agents - page 8

SProgrammer:

Webmoney or other things should suffice, it seems to me.

I agree!

In the end it is the "cornerstone".

Or at least the users have a choice of what to trust.

I mean, that the wallet comes with a special mail,

and it's not a problem to automate the messages to the vmid...

kombat:

I agree!

In the end it is the "cornerstone".

Or at least the users have a choice of what to trust.

I mean, the wallet comes with a special mailbox,

And it's not a problem to automate the messages to an account...

Now there's even a virtual card for the internet - it's always debit only. You give them everywhere and they usually have "0" on them, but when you know you have to pay, you transfer money to them via your bank account. Webmoney would be all right, but it's very expensive to withdraw. There is paypal, it is everywhere except Russia. And instead of our 'i-money'.

And in my opinion, if you stay entirely within the framework of webmoney and there should not even be any problems with the fiscal and tax authorities. Because webmoney is not money, but by law - just numbers. :)

I don't know exactly - I have not thought it over, but I personally will not go out of "anonymity" (of course) to buy some calculating abilities.

Or maybe I misunderstood something - well, sorry. :)

Renat:

Look 1 step ahead - who will you contact after losing/theft of your account followed by withdrawal of money? Who will you blame for insufficient security?

SMS confirmation with Mobile Transaction Authentication Number(mTAN) codes have long been successfully used by banks and brokers to verify financial transactions. These confirmations are an additional method of authentication as classic username/password or digital certificates can be stolen from the user.

In addition, the information in the SMS is completely blank - only a one-time code like Q12345678 is transmitted, with no identifying texts or amounts.

If the user does not intend to conduct any financial transactions to buy/sell services, he certainly does not need to register his phone. Our registration rules are liberal - you need a username, password and a working email.

Don't convince me of the benefits of the planned security system based on SMS confirmations.
It's better to make this system optional. I will choose the degree of risk and acceptability of the technology myself.

And once again, let me ask a question: why do brokers do without a mandatory SMS confirmation system?
Why do they come up with sophisticated security systems, but do they use only emails and, perhaps, internal emails of the used systems, in particular MT4?

And the amounts involved are much larger than the ones expected for the turnover in the given service (from the point of view of a party of transaction, not from the point of view of an organizer).

Why are the banks not obliged to use the SMS-based security system?
Why such a mature payment system as WebMoney does not force a user to use a mobile phone for authentication (although it offers to)?

And if you really look one step further it will become clear that SMS could be stolen, just like classical authentication tools are stolen now.

In short:

1. a contract is signed with a broker and a bank (in which, by the way, all the responsibility is placed on the user so much that he cannot get away if he "loses" his account) with full disclosure of his identity

2. the username/password authorization system is vulnerable to theft and is not actually secure enough

3. MQL5 does not authenticate you personally, but allows you to make transactions.

4. MQL5 will not conduct any financial operations with anonymizers who do not have verified mobile numbers (this initially excludes a huge proportion of cheaters - and they will be)

5. Half of our service will be in the fight against fraud (because they will try to sell other people's works, phishing, Trojan users, etc.)

6. We are preparing in advance to face financial claims - no illusions on this score

Also, you are not well aware of the current security situation in banking systems. They all have long since introduced mTAN authorization (who is economical) or various DigiPass (who is richer) in the form of synchronized Pin-generators. Without these methods either the technologically backward or the very brave are left. The level of fraud (including cheating the users themselves) is such that the level of rigidity will only increase.

Renat:
  1. MQL5 is not going to conduct any financial transactions with anonymizers who do not have verified mobile numbers (this initially excludes a huge proportion of scammers - and they will)

I agree...
Actually this is the prerogative of the need for a mobile phone.
It's a worthwhile endeavour, however, and it's going to drive away a certain mass of users...

Not the "what-ifs", but the law-abiding ones, but the law-abiding ones...
to be trusted with their data is a question... because our business is a silent one.
I personally, for example, think three times, and someone ten times, or even refuse to use apriinciple promising service.

What is essentially important? Verification of the account. That is to put "1" in the database. Like everything is real.
For which there are a lot of ways to do it besides cellular...
Moreover, this measure will remove the problem in case of unintentional loss of the database and hiding data from the staff.
That is, the company is also protected from claims on the part of the security of this data, which by the way is regulated by law.

For my part, I understand that the SMS is much more convenient, but think twice before.

SZS: in the case of mass mailing, the service is global, problems with "jam" operators have not counted?

kombat:

SZY: in the case of mass mailing, the service is the world, the problems of "jamming" operators have not counted?

Mass mailing will not be, as only certain operations will be confirmed (and they are not frequent) + frequency control.

By the way, it is already impossible to use Webmoney without a personal certificate (and this is certified passport data) normally (we are not talking about 5 dollars).

Renat:

By the way, it is no longer possible to use Webmoney without a personal certificate (which means certified passport details) (we are not talking about $5).

We know!
Moreover, probably for years as two without a reverse sms do not register vmid in general any way.
And the formal certificate is in fact a personal certificate...

The difference in the concept of "customer identification" makes it a little confusing.
In one case it is identification of the person and in the other, that the client is a client.
And if a client opened an account with his email and funded it with his wallet,
then everything happens in his name... no frills...

We visit shops* without waving our passports left and right.
(*including chain stores)

Once, when I asked a big police chief about the requirements for providing personal data, he replied that:
"If the law does not require it, as for example for banks, it is better to refrain from giving it,
because any feedback is enough to prove that the client at the other end of the line is a client".

Obviously the MC chose to do this on the phone,
but left no choice...

And apparently will not leave it referring to point 5 of the World Constitution: do not like it, do not eat it
;)))

Renat:

Briefly:

1. an agreement is signed with a broker and a bank (in which, by the way, all responsibility is so much imposed on the user that there is no way for him to get away if he "loses" his account) with full disclosure of his identity

2. the username/password authorization system is vulnerable to theft and is not actually secure enough

3. MQL5 does not authenticate you personally, but allows you to make transactions.

4. MQL5 will not conduct any financial operations with anonymizers who do not have verified mobile numbers (this initially excludes a huge proportion of cheaters - and they will be)

5. Half of our service will be in the fight against fraud (because they will try to sell other people's works, phishing, Trojan users, etc.)

6. We are preparing in advance to face financial claims - no illusions on this score

Also, you are not well aware of the current security situation in banking systems. They all have long since introduced mTAN authorization (who is economical) or various DigiPass (who is richer) in the form of synchronized Pin-generators. Without these methods either the technologically backward or the very brave are left. The level of fraud (including cheating the users themselves) is such that the level of rigidity will only increase.

1. Not necessary at all.
2. No one is strongly arguing with this, but it's not an argument for SMS to be mandatory either.

4. That's the point: it introduces the obligation of a verified mobile number - an obligation which is not unconditionally necessary.

Service in terms of seriousness, turnover, services provided, responsibility, finally - is it comparable to banking systems?
Not even close.

Why then make such comparisons?

Perhaps, you want to organize a service, but you do not have enough "powers" to do it without SMS (you also lack them to bring MT5 to its senses, so everything is moving slower than it was intended)?

Renat:

There will be no mass mailing, because only certain transactions will be confirmed (and they are not frequent) + frequency control.

By the way, it is already impossible to use WebMoney without a personal certificate (and this is certified passport data) normally (we are not talking about $5).

At the same time, when WebMoney in general offers to pay for goods and services without registering in the system, you have to read such things.

And why is it not about 5 dollars?
How much would 1GHz*Hour*Core Reference Core 2 Duo/Quad cost?

Tentatively at a rough guess - 0.01 WMZ.
Tentative performance of the Core 2 Quad 2.5GHz is 10GHz*Hour*Core.

100 hours (roughly 4 days) of such machine (or 1 hour of total performance of 100 such machines) will then cost 10 WMZ for the buyer.
Seller per day (subject to depletion of its resources "hurray") will earn 2.4 WMZ. Minus commission service, 2 WMZ will be left to the seller.
Per month, the seller will earn 60 WMZ. Again, subject to the full demand for computing resources.

In case of surplus of computing resources and lack of buyers, the price of 1GHz*Hour*Core of reference Core 2 Duo/Quad can be 10 times less.

We will not tolerate anonymity in financial matters - I have already said this several times.

That is why control through a mobile phone number will be required. It makes no practical sense to fight against this - it is a decision in principle.

The sale of computing resources is a side opportunity for remote agents. First we will release a tester, after which traders can build their local computing farms. Then it will become clear whether or not it is worth launching a resource sale service.

Everything will develop step by step - just wait a bit.

Reason: