Wishes for MT5 - page 52

Interesting:

Let's talk for All Tics mode.

Based on the above, it is clear that in the case of inefficient processing of ticks from "additional symbols" (external to the EA), it is the ChartEvent processing that will become a problem and will litter the entire event queue stack.

To avoid repeating myself, in brief, in two words. Here(first table) is the test time of one and the same Expert Advisor on different symbols. The difference in time is noticeable. Not without your help we have found out that the EventChartCustom - OnChartEvent interaction does not work in the tester so far. I.e. my custom events cannot litter the "event queue stack". So, questions of inefficient processing of ticks from "additional symbols" disappear. So it turns out that the time difference in this case depends not on efficiency of processing custom events, but on the process of tick generation for a particular symbol.

As you understand, I will deal with efficiency of tick processing later, if necessary - when the tester allows :)

Well and with the topic of clogging, itself, of course, completely agree.

Yedelkin:

So as not to repeat myself, - briefly, in a nutshell. Here(first table) contain testing times of one and the same Expert Advisor on different symbols. The difference in time is noticeable. Not without your help we have found out that the EventChartCustom - OnChartEvent interaction does not work in the tester so far. I.e. my custom events cannot litter the "event queue stack". So, questions of inefficient processing of ticks from "additional symbols" disappear. So it turns out that the time difference in this case depends not on the efficiency of processing custom events, but on the process of tick generation for a particular symbol.

What happens there in the tester in connection with OnChartEvent I don't know, moreover I don't know the real state of the queue in connection with this situation.

I can only state the fact, according to which the ChartEvent events (at least custom ones) are no longer being processed in the tester.

And they stopped being processed even before the championship...

Interesting:

I can only state the fact that ChartEvent events (at least custom ones) are no longer handled in the tester.

And they stopped being handled before the championship...

Well, the developers have promised to do it, so they will do it. I'm not worried about it :)

Yedelkin:
Well, the developers promised to do it, so they will do it. I'm not worried about it :)
There's a three-year wait for the promised... :) I basically stopped caring about it after the championship was over.

Yedelkin:

You may not have read my posts very carefully, in which the principle of operation has already been outlined. I suggest that we end the topic here.

I did read it carefully, but I guess I really didn't understand it.

Close so close )

Is it possible to receive the "Market Watch" event, to access what appears when you press Ctrl+M?

do something similar to the one described in the article Realization of MultiCurrency Mode in MetaTrader 5. It would be more convenient for me. It would be more convenient to have all Bids and Asks in one place.

Is there such an event and how to access it? in the tester too....

Trolls:

Is it possible to receive the "Market Watch" event, to access what appears when you press Ctrl+M?

do something similar to the one described in the article Realization of MultiCurrency Mode in MetaTrader 5. It would be more convenient for me. It would be more convenient to have all Bids and Asks in one place.

Is there such an event and how to access it? in the tester too....

We don't have such an event, but it can be implemented yourself.

sergey1294:
There is no such event, but you can implement it yourself.
strange. why reinvent the wheel when it's already there. here it is, the "market overview" just needs access to it ... That's for the developers to decide. You may look at the picture but you can't use it in EA programming (ATS) because the developers haven't granted access to it.

Trolls:
strange. why reinvent the wheel when it's already there. here it is, the "market overview" just needs access to it ... that's a request to the developers. You may look at the picture, but you can't use it in developing EAs because the developers haven't granted access to it.

See features:

Here is an interesting question - why does an EA have to be attached to any chart at all? In MT5 it is kind of an anachronism. We have a table of EAs and that's enough!

Reason: