Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 57

How do you create a pedantic or selfish robot?

Put recursive links in its architecture.

The I layer can form such links, i.e. signals on the output of this layer will go back to its input, or from other layers. Thus, the robot will check the oil level very often, before each action, and then forget it. Other robots will call him selfish because he thinks too much of himself and does little work. Such a robot may become an antisocial outcast or an affluent Jewbot. It may happen that he will buy up all the oil in the shops and then the other bots will send him for a meltdown.

Nah, all the bots measure each other's oil and one measures himself. Selfishness or evolution of consciousness?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Nah, all the bots measure each other's oil and one measures himself. Selfishness or evolution of consciousness?

only time will tell )

One day, one of the bots will lend someone oil or diesel at interest - this is how the first banks and market relations will be born.

But first there will be prostitution - some will start lending their body parts, like wheels or joints, to third parties, not for free, of course.

There is talk that Schwarzenegger is not an actor, he is a terminator! He does everything to be human - running for and even becoming governor, having pets (the kind of animals humans don't keep at home, but he doesn't know everything about humans yet).

From left to right:

Lulu,Cherry,Arnie, Whiskey.

ZS. I deleted the photo. I'm afraid of robots.)

Andrey Dik:

Why... not at all.

The engine itself is of little interest, but as an interface between a real AI (if it ever will be created) and a human, it is very good, i.e. analogous to the speech centre of the brain.

In the next five years an AI will be created that is an order of magnitude stronger than GPT-3. I won't say who will make it (Russia, America, China or anyone else...), but remember these words. A technogenic revolution is coming that will break out before the early 30's.

The radical revolution will begin when AI becomes an AI that is itself capable of generating new scientific knowledge at an enormous rate

Реter Konow:
In the next five years there will be an AI that is an order of magnitude stronger than GPT-3. I will not say who will make it (Russia, America, China or anyone else...), but remember these words. A technogenic revolution is coming that will break out before the early 30's.

In the next 3 billion years, the Sun will start to expand and absorb Mercury, Venus... but won't have time to reach Earth because it will be moved into Neptune's orbit by compact but very efficient space-quadcopters. It will be fine, but you mark my words anyway.

Andrey Dik:

In the next 3 billion years, the Sun will start to expand and absorb Mercury, Venus... but won't have time to reach Earth because it will be moved into Neptune's orbit by compact but very efficient space-quadcopters. It'll be fine, but you mark my words anyway.

as long as there's no "wi-fi tip-off".

transcendreamer:
The radical revolution will begin when AI becomes an AI itself capable of generating new scientific knowledge at an enormous rate
Well, if it miniaturizes sensory "tentacles" to "fit" neural matrices under cell or atom shells, then yes, it will "squeeze out" signs of new objects and their patterns and "transport" them to the global BR, where further, combine them into new mechanism concepts... Why not...
Reason: