Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 62

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are a large number of charlatans of various stripes, and there are people with incomprehensible energy.

I don't even have to go far. My mother's sister (my own aunt) and my mother used to be able to heal my face. It is an unknown disease (a red itchy area on the body) which is not cured by modern medicine and could exist for a long time. Sometimes one or two sessions of incantation would do away with it. As a child it was interesting for me to watch this. People would come from far away. The help was always unselfishly rendered.

Another case concerned my illness directly.

A joint of my right hand began to hurt. I could not lift 5-10 kg. My mother-in-law recommended a granny she knew, who could cast a spell.

Since I already knew the therapeutic power of the word, I agreed. There was some doubt in a private case, but it was necessary to try). We came. I showed her my hand. Said it would pass.

The old woman climbed into the attic of the house, pulled out a linen thread, twisted it, tied it on my hand, and whispered. Said to carry it till it fell off by itself.

I didn't even notice when it fell off. Didn't take more than two or three days. Hand no longer hurts and to this day is as healthy as before the disease.

Words and thoughts are unexplored powerful energy. We ...

1. theoretically, I accept the existence of unexplored human abilities.

2. it is also possible that there are aspirations to "portray" the existence of such in some mercurial "kyu".)))

3. if the aunt did not ask anything for help, there is no reason to think that she is cheating.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I recently read an article on wikipedia about biorhythms, about those 23, 28, 33 days. And somewhere in the beginning there was something about a disproven pseudoscientific theory. Let's say 23 and 33 are fixes, but 28 days is the lunar cycle. You have to be a tree to ignore and deny it. That's the whole point of fighters against pseudo-science and pseudo-theories.

how do you notice your lunar cycles? any effect on your throat chakra?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A woman came to a granny who complained of constant diarrhoea. She advised her to drink less coffee. And, miraculously, the diarrhea went away! Isn't that a miracle?

I'll tell you an even more horrible thing.

I've never spared any money. A lot of people borrowed from me and gave it back. And some didn't want to give it back. What's interesting is that who didn't give it back four people died tragically in different situations. This is serious and terrible. Don't ever give bad water to others. It can end tragically. And money's evil and you don't have it, and you're not going to get it...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I will personally tell you an even worse thing.

I have never spared money. A lot of people borrowed from me and gave it back. And some didn't want to give it back. What's interesting is that whoever didn't give it back four people died tragically in different situations. This is serious and terrible. Don't ever give bad water to others. It can end tragically. And money is evil for those who don't have it, and to take advantage of someone else's...

:DDD you're dangerous

i'm not borrowing from you

Реter Konow:
1. Theoretically, I accept the existence of unexplored human abilities.

2. Also, there may be aspirations to "portray" the existence of such in some mercurial "kyu".))

3. If the aunt did not ask anything for help, there is no reason to think that she is cheating.

I was quite serious in telling it like it was.

Those who have not tested it on themselves may not believe it. I have the fact of observing and directly testing it on myself. It is expensive to see with your own eyes.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

how do you notice your lunar cycles? any effect on your throat chakra?

What's the throat chakra got to do with it? Do you think that only suckers have chakras, and if you talk in all seriousness about chakras, a sucker will fall for just one chakra talk?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

DDD, you're dangerous.

I'm not borrowing from you.

I won't lend you one. I feel sorry for you.)

Реter Konow:
Any commercial activity exploiting the subject of healing outside the official and authorised medical field should be prosecuted. Imho.

Quite right. The founder of bioenergetics, Wilhelm Reich, died in prison.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm quite serious about what happened.

Those who haven't tested it on themselves may not believe it. I have the fact of observing what is happening and directly testing it on myself. It is expensive to see with your own eyes.

I too have had some inexplicable moments in my life, but a healthy scepticism is always useful, even in relation to one's own experience).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's the throat chakra got to do with it? Do you think that only suckers have chakras, and if you talk in all seriousness about chakras, a sucker will fall for just one talk about chakras?

i think you have something wrong with your head, even though you're a grown man )

Reason: