MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - how to use Python in Metatrader - page 50

Look at the error code - it is clearly indicated.

Aren't you confusing pending orders like buy limit and opening a position? These are different functions

Renat Fatkhullin:

Look at the error code - it is clearly indicated.

Aren't you confusing pending orders like buy limit and opening a position? These are different functions

Renat, thank you, that's right, I confused them. I have reached the "positions total" function and have understood it.

But the problem with sending orders still remains, e.g. "retcode=10030"(I have found an unsupportedorder type in the amount left).

I don't understand what's wrong, because I copied the example from the directory(

I'm sorry.

Got it)

In the example,ORDER_FILLING_RETURN was specified instead ofORDER_FILLING_FOK

Дмитрий Прокопьев:

Gentlemen, can you post info on what and when ex-chains can be generatedby MetaTrader5?

Let's keep it brief for now, the method is an excepshin.

We get RuntimeError: Terminal: Authorization failed, but not false

Gentlemen, will you please tell me about the description of the excelshin hierarchy?

Дмитрий Прокопьев:

Gentlemen of the developers, will you please give us a description of the action hierarchy?

This point is rewritten, there will be no more exceptions, there will be an analogue of GetLastError() to get error description by string and return codes.

Almaz:
This point is rewritten, there won't be an exception anymore, there will be an analogue of GetLastError() to get error description by string and return codes.

Hmm, it's a pity the use of the libs is not as an extension to the terminal functions, it would be convenient to use the standard python constructs.

Ok ... we'll adjust.

A strange glitch has been occurring over the last few days. The first time I start the terminal, the script starts and runs normally. I remove the script and install another one. I take it off and put the first one back on, I get an error and the scripts stop working. In the application log error and list of modules in the environment that I use.

Can you tell me where and what I need to fix?

Запуск платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Запуск платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
По завершении установки в меню "Пуск" создается группа программ торговой платформы, а на рабочем столе дополнительно помещается ярлык программы. Используйте их для запуска. Нельзя запускать одновременно две копии платформы из одной директории. Чтобы одновременно запустить несколько копий, установите соответствующее количество программ в разные...
Files:
ErrorLog.txt  9 kb

In addition there is a system environment, a system and a script in the appendix.
Files:
Envir.txt  8 kb

The question goes away. I struggled to figure out this "kolhoza". It seems to be working fine.

You can run one script on one chart. Right?

A new build of the python library 5.0.25 has been released

Please update via:

pip install --upgrade metatrader5
Reason: