All freelancers are welcome to respond - page 7

AlexeyVik:

Would 150% in two months work? But also a martin. Although I still haven't figured out what a martin is. I did not set myself such a goal. It's just that in one case, they say that this is a position reversal with an increased lot. In another case, it is written as a scaling in if my order goes in the red... Maybe there are other variants, but I do not remember.

So let them sink. If I withdraw 150% of deposit in 2 months, and on the third month I will lose the starting deposit, the average return will be 50% for 3 months and the starting deposit will be there. And in the end it will turn out to be 200% per annum. At least...
Martin is a variant of mm as well. With a flip of the pose is a flip of the pose. See the avalanche branch on the fourth forum. Otherwise - averaging. This is if the order has gone into deficit and opening to the same side occurs on increased volumes. This is according to ilan. Filling is when the orders are in profit.

R0MAN:
Martin is a variant of mm as well. With a reversal of the pose - a reversal of the pose. See the avalanche branch on the fourth forum. Otherwise it's an averaging option. This is if the order has gone into deficit and opening to the same side occurs on increased volumes. This is according to ilan. Filling is when the orders are in profit.

By the way, there seemed to be no monkeys at the 2014 HDL. Every forum I go to, almost all stockbrokers are fierce opponents of all sorts of martin-like things, they just vomit and shake with anger at the mere mention of martin.

If you, for example, go to hbi 2015 and show a decent result on the martin against the backdrop of opponents of martin, it would be a good trolling)))). You will need to have a pretty serious depot for any averaging...

R0MAN:
Martin is an mm variant as well. With the pose reversed, it's a flip pose. See the avalanche branch on the fourth forum. Otherwise - averaging. This is if the order has gone into deficit and the opening to the same side occurs on increased volumes. This is according to ilan. It is when the order is in profit.
Of course, thank you for the clarification, but strange as it may seem, I am not interested in the different types of understanding. My purely personal opinion is that this same Martingale applied some of these understandings and deflated ... and now all risky trading techniques are calling his name. Even the ones he didn't know about.

Edic:

By the way, there seemed to be no monkeys at the 2014 HDL. Every forum I go to, almost all stockbrokers are fierce opponents of all sorts of martin-like things, they just vomit and shake with anger at the mere mention of martin.

If you, for example, go to hbi 2015 and show a decent result on the martin against the backdrop of opponents of martin, it would be a good trolling)))). But you will need to have quite a big deposit for any averaging...

Whoa, whoa...

There's a starting fifty with a competent scalp to find...

AlexeyVik:
Of course thanks for the clarification, but strangely enough, I'm not interested in the varieties of understanding even now. My purely personal opinion is that this particular Martingale applied one of these understandings and got deflated... and now all the risky trading techniques are being called after him. Even the ones he had no idea about.
:-) Look up google what kind of martin he interprets and no need for any "purely personal opinion" - the bicycle was invented a long time ago.

R0MAN:
:-) Look up google what martingale says and no need for any "purely personal opinion" - the bicycle was invented a long time ago.

Roman, thank you again, but you didn't notice that I didn't set out to look into the matter. I have read a lot about it, but I am not sure that all the methods attributed to Martingale belong to him. I'm not interested in it now either, I'm not inventing anything.

Here's an example, on one of the forums one user expressed his knowledge "Tick is the fifth sign in a quote" and provided a link to a post by the same user of the same forum as proof... So all search engines will link to such statements, of which I have read enough. But it is only an opinion. And not always a competent one. And to understand thoroughly it is necessary to set a goal and to read not such statements, and the primary source and only after that to make conclusions. But I have no desire to spend time studying the issue. That's why I make a reservation "purely personal opinion" may not be correct, I do not prove anything to anyone and do not call to consider my opinion, but I can change it only if I study the issue and not someone else's statements.

AlexeyVik:

Roman, thank you again, but you haven't noticed that I didn't set out to look into the matter. I have read a lot about it, but I am not sure that all the methods attributed to Martingale belong to him. I'm not interested in it now either, I'm not inventing anything.

For example, on one of the forums one of the users expressed his knowledge "Tick is the fifth sign in the quote" and as proof cited a link to a post by the same user of this forum... So all search engines will link to such statements, of which I have read enough. But it is only an opinion. And not always a competent one. And to understand thoroughly it is necessary to set a goal and to read not such statements, and the primary source and only after that to make conclusions. But I have no desire to spend time studying the issue. That's why I make a reservation "purely personal opinion" may not be correct, I do not prove anything to anyone and do not call to consider my opinion, but I can change it only if I study the issue and not someone else's statements.

It's original, you have a signal running on a martingale system and a robot in the market on the same martingale, and at the same time you say that you are not interested in this issue at all)

Kino:
It's original, you have a signal that works on a martingale system and you put a robot in the market on the same martingale, and at the same time you say you're not interested in this question at all.)

Imagine that happens. Although the Expert Advisor is written with a method similar to the Martingale method, I am not sure it is the method Martingale used. The resemblance is unconditional, but...

And mind you, I didn't say I wasn't interested in the question at all... only the correct interpretation of the method. And the right interpretation, like the truth itself, can be different for everyone.

AlexeyVik:

Imagine that happens. Even though the Expert Advisor is written with a method similar to the Martingale method, I'm not sure it's the same method that Martingale used. The resemblance is unconditional, but...

And mind you, I didn't say I wasn't interested in the question at all... only the correct interpretation of the method. The right interpretation, like the truth, can be different for each person.

Read wikipedia friends, Martingale has become a household name and any trading system that increases the volume of trade now fits the description of the martingale.

Using classic martingale is detrimental to any system, using modifications and smooth recalculations yields good results...

For example on a trend we earned an amount N and now if we open a new order with lot L2, we can put stops to all orders at the level of P1 which is at least 100 points, respectively, gathering the trend and increasing the lot by martingale method by the end of a 2 000 point trend it is possible to increase the deposit 2 - 20 times, but you have to work on the profit and not the loss, although the losses can also martingale, carefully ....

Reason: