1200 subscribers!!! - page 160

Roman Kutemov:
Usually it's the other way round.
They start to keep quiet when they leak.
We should take a cue from Eleanna, who is blathering on about everything: the market is to blame, there is no liquidity, a conspiracy of jealousy, holidays... the man has a fantasy at work

Vladimir Baskakov:
We should take an example from Eleanor, she makes up everything for nothing: the market is to blame, there is no liquidity, there is a conspiracy of envious people, holidays... the man has a fantasy at work
Eleanna made her own way to the top. Fair enough... It's unfair to compare the two...

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Eleanna made her own way to the top. Fair enough... It's not correct to compare the two...
Of course, ranking 2500 herself, she took notice straight away and went and went

Vladimir Baskakov:
Of course by myself, ranking at 2500, I immediately drew attention to myself and went and went

"By herself" in the sense that the results are real. How she promoted the signal doesn't matter much

Yevhenii Levchenko:

"By herself" in the sense that the results are real. How she promoted the signal doesn't really matter

What kind of results? Drained depots?

Vladimir Baskakov:
What are the results? Drained depots?

Real in the sense that they're not drawn. Made it to the top on my own

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Real in the sense that they are not painted. Made her way to the top on her own

Oh, by herself, why is she standing still now?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Ah, herself, why is she standing still now?
We were talking about Mashkovtsev and Eleni - it's not correct to compare them

Yevhenii Levchenko:
We were talking about Mashkovtsev and Eleni - it's not correct to compare them

Well I asked Bashkovets how he cleans up history, he says nothing

Yury Lemeshev:

A historic moment from Bashkovets.

As promised, the entire loss was covered in profits. For me this month was a very good lesson that one should strictly follow the risks and not listen to those who ask to increase the risk. This weekend I will reflect on all my trading strategies so that this does not happen again.

I just remembered that Natalya Mashkovtseva had almost the same story a year ago. The first drawdown was 40% and she closed with that loss. Immediately, or the next day, she opened with a bigger lot, guessed the movement and recovered everything. Half the subscribers, though, were gone. She tried to show more profit. She started to work with bigger lot. Then I had a similar situation with drawdown, only I was not lucky with the direction. A couple of averages with big lots and it was over.
Reason: