1200 subscribers!!! - page 43

400 subscribers in two weeks ....

I don't believe it .........

Vladimir Pastushak:

400 subscribers in two weeks ....

I don't believe it .........

I think we all made a commercial for him ourselves.

Ilya Yakovlev:
I think we've all advertised it ourselves.

It is unlikely, in the Russian-speaking community is little solvent. Probably among the subscribers of the signal in Russian communicates at most 5%. Rather, the signal added competition and people excited by the topic created signals.

The author of this thread also created a signal.

Evgeny Belyaev:

It is unlikely, in the Russian-speaking community are few and solvent. Probably among the subscribers of the signal in Russian communicates at most 5%. Rather, they added competition to the signal, excited by this topic went to create signals.

The author of the topic also created a signal.

I do not know what countries his subscribers are from, but it is sure to attract attention of the industry, thus attracting new ones. I think the thread was originally created to hear the opinion of providers of signals about whether or not the current rating calculation is stricter, and to draw attention to this issue the leadership, which was done. My opinion the organizer of this branch could decide to close the branch.

Ilya Yakovlev:

My opinion the organizer of this branch could decide to close the branch.
Why? Are you sorry?

It's just that soon all the subscribers will be with one person)))

Ilya Yakovlev:
It's just that one person will soon have all the subscribers)))
The man was able to create a sensible product that attracts a crowd, he was able to present it to the masses as it should be, interested ...

Well done and all in all.

Try it, and you, who's stopping you from doing it. The main thing is to know what the people need...

Egor Fedosov:
With indicators like mine, I should be at the top...:))) Well, no. That's how the rating is calculated? Give the way to the young and promising strangers ...
No it doesn't.
The current drawdown is a risk to subscribers. Subscriptions will be allowed when the score improves.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
The man was able to create a sensible product, which attracts a crowd, was able to present it to the masses as it should be, interested ...

Well done and all in all.

Try it, and you, who prevents you from doing it. The main thing is to know what the people need ...
I sincerely envy your naivety....

Vladimir Pastushak:
I sincerely envy your naivety....
Five points)))
Reason: