1200 subscribers!!! - page 10

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
So I don't mind - you don't throw these claims to me - but to someone who saw how DC advertised this signal (see post above)
Actually, DC does not advertise a single signal. They show the list they have here. My signal used to be ranked #3 too, and I've often seen it on different brokers.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
Actually, DC does not advertise a single signal. They show the list they have here. My signal was also once ranked #3, and I often saw it at different brokers.

maybe -- if you look on the web, there are ads of his signal from August -- when it was still a 40% drawdown on the signal -- it was after August he reduced the risks -- and, by the way, it was after the advertising in August that he suddenly reduced the risks dramatically.

That is, when the advertising of this signal began, the parameters of this signal were not the best -- and it turns out that the advertising of this signal followed "before the beginning".

I do not understand why a signal with a lifetime of 1 year and a drawdown of 44% suddenly became such an object of attention.

what is it about this signal that gets such unprecedented attention -- subscribers and first place?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Maybe -- if you look on the Internet, there are ads for his signal from August -- when it was still a 40% drawdown -- it was after August that he reduced the risks -- and, by the way, it was after the August ads that he suddenly reduced the risks dramatically.

That is, when the advertising of this signal began, the parameters of this signal were not the best -- and it turns out that the advertising of this signal followed "before the beginning".

I do not understand why a signal with a lifetime of 1 year and a drawdown of 44% suddenly became such an object of attention.

What's so strange about this signal, that it gets such unprecedented attention - subscribers and the first place?

I don't see anything surprising here. Everything is normal and the same cannot be said about the signals on MT5.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
I do not see anything surprising here, everything is normal, what cannot be said about the signals on MT5.
I am not sure what to expect from you, but I am not sure what to expect from you, and I am not sure what to expect from you.

Taras Gonchar:

Would you agree to such measures:

- Not to show the number of subscribers if there are more than 1000 for potential subscribers, already subscribed person sees the full figure.

- Do not consider the number of subscribers in the rating at all.

Taras Gonchar:
And, Taras, we would like to make one experiment (if I can call it that), but we need your consent. Please send us a message in your personal message.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Oh~ yes, now Taras will confess, and we will judge him.

So I don't understand how the signal can be dishonest? I have a lot of experience with subscriptions. And I advise you not to have subscribers.

Why is it bad to have subscribers?

fxsaber:
This is an interesting situation. The main income comes from subscribers, not from trading?
Subscriber funds 5.7M

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why judge Taras? He just said some things now, and a lot of things began to fall into place.

For example, I did not know that DC was advertising his signal.

And now the question: "Why does DC need to advertise Taras' signal?

Andrey F. Zelinsky: Well, this is marketing.

Sure, the brokerage company where everything happens should be happy with Taras, and this brokerage company should treat Taras very carefully and support him. And even advertise him.

2 There is a reason - look!!! He is good at it - and YOU may be good at it too - bring the money - trade!

3. there is an inflow of clients to this brokerage company because the trade conditions are the same (the brokerage company has a reason to say to us to bring the money to us).

That's why this question does not arise at all.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, this is marketing.

1 Certainly, the brokerage company should be happy with Taras' presence, and this brokerage company should be very careful with Taras, and support him in every way. And even advertise him.

2 There is a reason - look!!! He is good at it - and YOU may be good at it too - bring the money - trade!

There is an inflow of clients to this brokerage company because the trade conditions are the same (brokerage companies have an excuse to say: "Bring the money to us").

that's why this question doesn't arise for me at all.

not convinced - there are two situations:

1) the DC says: "look at the signal service of MK, look how many successful ones, 2, 3 years have a history of successful trading, choose anyone, it's easy, trade".

2) TC said: "choose a signal of Taras, he is in a drawdown, it's time to subscribe, no mistakes" (just above this advertising was described in the post)

Question 1: Which variant is more suitable for a broker who is interested in his clients? 1 or 2?

question 2: which variant of advertising is more suitable for brokerage companies interested in Taras's signal? 1 or 2?

I do not understand why a brokerage company should advertise Taras signal

p.s. Taras signal is only 1.5 years old, the drawdown is 44% - it's not the best signal by all indicators - and it's hard to disagree with this

if Taras's signal was "head and shoulders" above all other signals -- then, yes, I don't argue, I understand everything, I agree -- but his signal is not the best, neither by trading, nor by reliability.

Question 3: if you close the "number of subscribers" display -- then Taras' signal will have 1000 subscribers?

Reason: