FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 135

Martingeil:

I get it :-)

OK, see you tomorrow, I'm off to bed...

same thing, kebabs tomorrow, need a rest )))))

somby:
They called me and promised me that everything would be in the best shape. So I will not be able to withdraw anything I have traded from the bonus account?

As long as we're all in this together in the same chain... I'd say it's not a bad company... I've been working with them for two years, no problems with withdrawals, inputs...

sometimes the mice catch limiters, but usually much worse...

P.S. I gave up bonuses at the very beginning... and probably did the right thing... shoulder a hundred is just right...:-)))

Are there any PAMM account managers in the branch? If so, is it more difficult than trading for yourself, and what are the specifics? Is it difficult to compensate for a lot depending on the investor's funds withdrawn or invested?

artikul:

Look at the symbol properties in the tester for this pair and you'll understand everything at once))) )) The spreads on websites are published in the old 4-digit system so as not to frighten people.) Alpari announced the 0.2 pips spread on EUR for example)))
I looked it up... There is 11 pips spread in 5 signs and on Alpari's website it says 1 pip spread. There's something weird ... If I trade 1 lot in 4 pips spread with 4 digits, then my brokerage company pays me $20 spread (2 point spread) and if I trade 5 digits then my brokerage company pays me $110 spread (11 point spread). What kind of nonsense is this?

zoritch:

As long as we're all in this together in the same chain... I'd say it's not a bad company... I've been working with them for two years, no problems with withdrawals, inputs...

sometimes the mice catch limiters, but usually much worse...

P.S. I gave up bonuses at the very beginning... and probably did the right thing... shoulder a hundred just right...:-)))

That's comforting. Thank you.

Rustbunch:
I took a look... The spread at the 5th digit is 11 pips, but on the brokerage website it says sped 1 point. It turns out some bullshit... It turns out that if I trade 1 lot, in 4 pairs it will give me $20 spread (2 point spread) and in 5 pairs it will give me $110 spread (11 point spread). What is this nonsense?

Imagine that you are looking for a brokerage company with good trading conditions and you see the spread in EUR 10 points))) If you do not even care that there is a five-digit spread, you just say: "Have you guys gone crazy and leave this site?)

artikul:

Imagine the situation, you are looking for a brokerage company with good trading conditions and go to the site and see a spread of 10 points)))) You do not even care that there are five digits, you just say: "Have you guys gone crazy and leave this site))))
I do not have any problem with this brokerage company.

Rustbunch:
Is this a normal situation or should I leave this brokerage company?

On Insta for example the spread on EUR is 3 pips, i.e. on a five-digit chart it would be 30 pips )))) As a matter of fact the same, but the difference is especially noticeable on 1-minute charts.) That means that on a five-digit chart you can trade more filigree)))

Rustbunch:
Is this a normal situation or should I get rid of this brokerage company?

Also, on a five-digit account the collateral requirements are usually 10 times higher )))

Rustbunch:
I looked it up... The spread at the 5th digit is 11 pips, and on the brokerage house website it says 1 point spread. What a load of crap. It turns out that if I trade 1 lot, in 4 mark DC with me has $ 20 spread (spread 2 points), and five-figure spread with me has $ 110 spread (spread 11 points). What kind of nonsense is this?

If in 4 digits spread is 2 pips = $20.

5-digit would be 20.0 - the same $20 only with cents.

Reason: