Generic Class Library - bugs, description, questions, usage and suggestions - page 37

hello, sorry if this is not right place to ask, but i want to know it is possible to set up multiple TP or SL? 

example: i open position long EURUSD 1.04600 1lot and want 0.5lot TP at 1.05200 and other 0.5lot TP at 1.05400. ?

Hi there,

Is itt possible to see the "order window" on lower destop resolution also?

Always when I use on 2K monitor and use it after at 1366x768 the order panel was gone. :/

Can't create an order without it just as one click mode which is too risky. :(

If I try to changed at Window->Resolution to 720p didn't happened anything. The same problem.

( I think it's outside the work app where I opened it at 2K. )

Heres the example video for this case: https://we.tl/t-n2dGWuxsIJ

Thanks, all the best! :)

20220521_153831.mp4
20220521_153831.mp4
  • WeTransfer
  • wetransfer.com
1 file sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world

Peronas #:

hello, sorry if this is not right place to ask, but i want to know it is possible to set up multiple TP or SL? 

example: i open position long EURUSD 1.04600 1lot and want 0.5lot TP at 1.05200 and other 0.5lot TP at 1.05400. ?

On the server side you can place only one TP and SL per open position or pending order (which you can move up and down or course) but your EA can memorize as much SL and TP as you program which have to be activated by the EA.

Hi there,

Thanks for the previous case. I'm so happy for that. :)

Here is the next one and last for me. Is it possible to hide also the Bid & Ask column from the Market Watch panel? :)

( see my picture attachment )

Thank you! :)

Files:
bid_s_ask.jpg  214 kb

Hi there,

Once more thing if it's possible. The sec chart as this one:

Thanks! :)

Files:
Sec_Chart.jpg  77 kb

someone help me and tell me why the test agent manager does not come out.

edpra90 #: someone help me and tell me why the test agent manager does not come out.

Your question has nothing to do with the library. Please post correctly next time.

As for your question, please provide more details. We can't help you with so little information.

How are things going with generics right now?

Guys, can anyone provide a working example of a CSortedMap where key and values are custom classes?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Шаблонные коллекции данных / CSortedMap
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Шаблонные коллекции данных / CSortedMap
  • www.mql5.com
CSortedMap - Шаблонные коллекции данных - Стандартная библиотека - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

In the standard library there are two files Include\Trade\Trade\Trade.mqh and Include\Expert\ExpertTrade.mqh with classes class CTrade and class CExpertTrade : public CTrade respectively.

With CExpertTrade the developers have laid down a great functionality for Buy and Sell methods, which should open a deal depending on market conditions, and it can be a market entry, stop and limit order.

However, these methods conflict with methods that implement a different behaviour in the CTrade base class. But since these methods are not marked with the virtual keyword in the CTrade class, they cannot actually be overridden in CExpertTrade. As a result, the compliator issues a warning and the logic described in CTrade methods is actually used, ignoring the implementation of the methods in CExpertTrade.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Reason: