Generic Class Library - bugs, description, questions, usage and suggestions - page 36

Vasiliy Sokolov #:

It's a glitch on a glitch.

Not everyone, of course, for a variety of reasons, gets to the code that reproduces the problem.

In some of my projects there were sometimes errors, the reason for which I couldn't figure out.

After the fix in HashMap.mqh (b3080) these errors stopped.

I recommend everyone who uses HashMap to update the bible.

Does anyone know how to unfreeze the account without having to contribute money?

Just wanted to understand the purpose of those who are Flooding the Forum in Portuguese with totally badly translated material...

Because mainly users are PT_BR...

Just dirty the forum with junk... It is a disservice...

Flavio Jarabeck #: Just wanted to understand the purpose of those who are Flooding the Forum in Portuguese with totally badly translated material... Because mainly users are PT_BR... Just dirty the forum with junk... It is a disservice...

MetaQuotes is now experimenting with multi-lingual forum topics. This thread and several others, were originally from the Russian forum, but are now available on all the forum languages and the posts are automatically translated for each of the languages. However, since they are machine translations, the posts all look very strange except for the original language.

EDIT: In this case, for reference, this post was made on the English forum.

Fernando Carreiro #:

MetaQuotes is now experimenting with multilingual forum threads. This thread, and several others, were originally from the Russian forum, but are now available in all forum languages and the posts are automatically translated into each of the languages. However, since they are automatic translations, the posts all look very strange except for the original language.

EDIT: In this case, for reference, this post was made in the English forum.

This is a very bad idea, in practice it makes many topics impossible to answer, because of the huge differences we have between brokers, tax rules, available assets, costs, taxes, forex, cash market.... the list is huge. I think this forum is dead.

Fernando Carreiro #:

MetaQuotes is now experimenting with multilingual forum threads. This thread, and several others, were originally from the Russian forum, but are now available in all forum languages and the posts are automatically translated into each of the languages. However, since they are automatic translations, the posts all look very strange except for the original language.

EDIT: In this case, for reference, this post was made in the English forum.

The proposal itself doesn't make the slightest sense.

If we have separate Language Forums, WHY the hell should we have universal topics when the pains and needs are regional?

And still talking in mobo Babel, where nobody will understand each other and will only generate even more noise?

average time O(1) worst O(n) and performance is highly dependent on hash.

Mateus Lopes #:

This is a very bad idea, in practice it makes many topics impossible to answer because of the huge differences between brokers, tax rules, available assets, costs, taxes, foreign exchange, cash market.... the list is huge. I think this forum is dead.

I agree, reading is ok. Discussing becomes impossible. The translator doesn't know crucial technical terms.

At some point you will certainly be able to read the translator's "New Foreign Language", but that will certainly take years.

Please get rid of it again!

please this bug : no .Hidden function in CChartObject

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/389329#edit_form

Bug in ChartObject.mqh, no Hidden function in MQL5, NO bug in MQL4
Bug in ChartObject.mqh, no Hidden function in MQL5, NO bug in MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
the ChartObject.mqh of mql4 has a Hidden function for hiding the object and the code like MY_OBJECT...
Reason: