Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 865

In light of the current problems and plums decided to sell the model preparation technology with all the MT4 and R codes, as well as support for a couple of triple optimizations.

What for? I want to replenish my account normally.

What I get:

A complete set of indicators. From downloading predictors to trading robot.

As a result, your work on forex will become 3-4 hours on Saturdays spent and the entire week the robot toggles itself.

I thought to sell the technology through Market, but there is no such a function there :-(.

I confess I'm ashamed of this announcement.......

As for the БО-signals we have only 56% of profitable signals, which is of course not enough for working with them. The model had a VI level close to one, but no new data has not shown anything good, which is a pity :-(

Vizard_:

Nah, no one will give you money that way. Just tell me all of the above.
+ turkeys, + codes, + examples. Then tell me honestly - you need so much (amount)...

Nah... the point of posting this to ALL???? What's the... So I think I'll get a group together for training. I confess I'll have three or four people. I will send them all the codes and will arrange a conference where I will show my desktop with comments, of course at the time of building the model and so will be three or four times, until the group will move in. That is, in addition to the technology, I also sell my experience. For beginners it will be a real leap, which will save them years of searching.... YEARS!!!!

That's why I'm not continuing to write the article. I don't want to let it out to the masses. Kind of private club. A limited number of people will know this technology. Which, by the way, is not bad either. So what do you want me to sign you up for the group?

Vizard_:

The price tag of admission to the club?

ten, in wood, naturally....

Vizard_:

How much for the rest of us?

Shit, man... I can get you off, but it's a price for everybody!

Vizard_:

How much?

It all depends on the completeness of the group. If you bring two people, I'll let them in for free....

Khe ....khe... Network marketing is a branch of economics studying the methods of product promotion at the market, not a pyramid, as everyone used to think...

Vizard_:

Would there be a discount for Doc?

I think we can decide.... I can offer you one admission ticket for two.... Is that okay?

Vizard_:

What if it's Max?

Nah... He's grounded, I won't even let him in for money.

I won't even take it for money :)

Vizard_:

Did you come up with a name for the private club?

Damn, on the one hand the inhabitants of this branch target, do not have to explain everything, as they say, all on the same wave, on the other hand with you contacted so you then all over the Internet it all scattered, but that would not want......Presence I am in doubt so far what. Moreover, I understand that you're just trolling me and have no serious intentions about my proposal. I realized this a few posts ago, and the current just finally convinced me of this ...

This is more likely to be interested in a person who is in the subject of the MO, but continues to look, because at the hands of nothing sensible. I think this will be a qualitative leap in trading, which will save a lot of time and free up at the same time. Remember, I spend 2-4 hours on my day off and I'm free all week...

Reason: