Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 310

Andrey:
I am not pleased to look at your shame, not only that you do not understand Gerchik, although he is a very good teacher, it is difficult not to understand him, but you also shame yourself through judgments and mockery of the cult trader, who worked on Wall Street, who earned millions of usd and did not have a single losing month. And neural networks, it's all a duck for people like you, so that you can't understand how.

Here you are right, but as practice has shown I am also a good teacher, but HOW trader? I think you all have seen more than once. So maybe he is a good trainer, but is he good at trading as well as a good speaker? That's why Gerchik is not a trader, just like me, with this kind of trade :-(

Andrew:
Have you worked on WallStreet and made millions of dollars without a single losing month?

Of course! You've seen the stack!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Here you are right, but as practice has shown I am also a good teacher, but HOW trader? I think you all have seen and not once. So maybe he is a good trainer, but is he good at trading as well as a good speaker? That's why Gerchik is not a trader, like me with my trading :-( I don't know if he is.
That is, you do not know how, but you teach? Just great!
Andrey:
You worked on WallStreet and made millions of dollars without a single losing month?

No.

P.S. It turns out I have a lot in common with Gerchik!

Andrew:
I do not like to look at your shame, not only that you do not understand Gerchik, although he is a very good teacher, it is difficult not to understand him, but you also shame yourself through judgments and mockery of the iconic A trader who worked on Wall Street, earned millions of dollars and did not have a single losing month.. And neural networks, it's all a duck for people like you, so that you will get lost and do not understand how.

I've never met such convinced Padawans :) I have understood all about trades with small stops and stock selection and trading on a demo account at the seminars :)

There's actually an Achilles' heel in MO!!!!! Tell???? All right, look.

What are we all in it for? To get an automated trading strategy that would take on all the work of market analysis and trading itself. That is, all of us who are not only engaged in the MO, but also in the programming of advisors. All who are associated with algotrading want to have some universal means (Expert Advisor) with optimization of parameters. As a result, after optimization at any time, we can get working settings or in our case, the model of NS. So brothers, as long as I do it, and I deal ONLY with learning NS. That is only in this area I could not find any universal set of input data, so that at any time we could build a model and it would start working for some time, what to say about the area of NS design. As I understand it, there are many times more options.

So the Achilles' heel is that you never know which method (in my case, collecting and preparing data) will work this time. You think up a thing, you apply it, get a great result, start using it all the time. For a while all is well. Then bang !!!! and no way, I can not get an adequate model and all the same, I have to turn this thing off, etc.

Do you know what is the criterion for the quality of the AI (and the EA, too) ??????. Now they're going to start loading us with parameters again, don't bother - everything is much simpler.

The criterion of quality of AI, is the number of working models to the total number of models obtained during repeated optimization. In other words, the more often AI gives out working models, the better it is!!!!

Again, I tell it to those who want and try to understand, those who are in the subject, if you have something to say, so give smart or at least on the subject!!!!

Andrew:
Normal people are afraid of and respect the greats, marginal people are angry, envious, judgmental and mocking, I advise you to change the record, because marginality is heavy. Watch Gerchik's video lessons again, perhaps the first time, at the beginning, you did not understand something and then the whole material did not go, Gerchik can watch dozens of times, there is always something new :)

Hetells great jokes. It is interesting to listen and watch, but to be honest, I'm not ready to watch and listen dozens of times, usually one viewing is enough.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The anecdotes are great. It is interesting to listen and watch, but to be honest, I'm not ready to watch and listen dozens of times, usually enough just one viewing.

This is right on the money!!!! He's a good trainer mostly for beginners. He has some knowledge, but his populism is in stereotypes. Trader, girls, expensive cars. Want to be like me? etc. In our case, the trader is a guy in underpants with unwashed face in front of the monitor. In his head a lot of formulas. Trading is a hell of a job. You know, all my friends and relatives have the impression that I just sit at the computer and do nothing. But if you think about it. I usually get up at eight, check the volumes, start building models-select up to 12 hours and then if the day does not hang :-(. Built a model - put.... I sit and monitor the whole day. It has gone the wrong way, nerves, etc. In general, to make money in the market, you need to work. I work hard and then.... Well you all have seen it :-). But I believe everything will be fine in the end!!!!

And the problem is that yesterday the TS gave 6 signals, and I had 25 trades. Check it out!!!! Stupid flips, etc. Trading scripts-began to introduce restrictions on trade. So here's a question for the literate, How to eliminate the human factor programmatically if you yourself zakodil it?????

Mihail Marchukajtes:

That's right on the money!!!! He is a good trainer mainly for beginners. He has knowledge, but his populism is in stereotypes. Trader, girls, expensive cars. Want to be like me? etc. In our case, the trader is a guy in underpants with unwashed face in front of the monitor. In his head a lot of formulas. Trading is a hell of a job. You know, all my friends and relatives have the impression that I just sit at the computer and do nothing. But if you think about it. I usually get up at eight, check the volumes, start building models-select up to 12 hours and then if the day does not hang :-(. Built a model - put.... I sit and monitor the whole day. It has gone the wrong way, nerves, etc. If you want to make money on the market, you have to work hard. I work hard and then.... Well you all have seen it :-). But I believe that everything will be fine in the end!!!!

He's quite an interesting and intelligent man.

about underpants with unwashed face, with blisters on his ass?

- No, not that stereotype of a trader, rather that one!

Cars, yachts, girls, cocaine, and a million dollars a week - otherwise what for? Who wants to have an unwashed face in the morning, panties and a blister on the ass?)

Волк с Уолл-стрит - Русский трейлер
Волк с Уолл-стрит - Русский трейлер
  • www.youtube.com
Волк с Уолл-стрит Подпишись на наш канал трейлеров http://goo.gl/hXRG7 Джордан Белфорт основал одну из крупнейших брокерских контор в 1987 году, но десять ле...
Reason: