Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 308

You guys, many of you, in any case, praise my article, they say where are the tests, where are the results, there is little sense in it. Yes, I agree with you, we could have written better, but no one had understood how to download the Sequence, build a delta profile for each signal during the window, and there is the answer. You don't need any MO. But you have no way to read it properly. The main thing is to run your eyes and you can criticize. Although there is a grain in your criticism and I agree with it, but only in part...... And anyone who is looking for a good strategy, it is attached to the article. Only that not everyone can see it....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Clusterdelta dot com.
Are these the realtime stacks of CME futures? How many of them are there? Hmmm... The price is quite reasonable, great!

pantural:
Are these realtime tumblers of CME futures? How many of them are there? Hmmm... The price is quite reasonable, great!

Major currency pairs + indices + commodities. I also liked this service because of its availability for a subscription fee. There's also a group of indicators based on real volumes. You know what I did????

I wrote two stochastics, one by volumes and one by delta, and let me tell you, I got an interesting picture. Not only does the Stochastic is completely different from the tick chart, but it allows to see if the traders are overbought or oversold and to watch how these two stochastics (volume and delta) follow each other, sometimes one is ahead of the other, sometimes vice versa, sometimes they go together. I have not really gone into the research, but I think there are fish there. You can see when the delta rules the market, and then the volume starts to rule. So it's interesting....

Causation or generalization.
Generalization or causal...
Whatever... the picture is already on the wall)))

Vizard_:

Causality or generalization.
Whatever... The picture is already on the wall)))

HandsomeG, and how is it that you were able to dig it up when I had already deleted it. what can i say.... I'm a real trader!!!! I trade with my hands. Hence the result :-(

But I'm not discouraged and if you look carefully in my profile you'll see there another signal, which is exactly what I'm trading according to the article I wrote, and we'll see there :-)

And a question right away, how to display the signal data from a specific date???? I see that in the figure you managed to do it, because the account goes back to 2007?????

Vizard_:

Causation or generalization.
Whatever... the picture is already on the wall)))

Well, can you brag about it, or can you just throw poo around the corner????

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well, what can you brag about, or you can only throw poo from behind the corner????

So, displaying the result of your trade is equal to you throwing poo from the corner? Interesting...

Rand0m:

So displaying the result of your trade is tantamount, to you, to throwing poo around the corner? I wonder...

I mean, just because I trade poorly doesn't mean that everything I say is a lie or that I want to mislead someone. I don't trade well because I'm an extrovert, a pain in the ass. The plums are purely emotional. I can not, and someone else, taking my ideas can earn, because of the other nature, etc. And I turned to Wizard with poo, because I have not heard from him a single sensible idea lately. Only just......!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes

:

Gain: -100%

This is a disgrace

pantural:

This is a disgrace.

Shame :-( I repent....... Well, do you have any comments on the strategy?
Reason: