Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 309

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Shame :-( I repent....... Well, do you have any comments about the strategy?

There are remarks about the whole approach, your approach and machine learning in general.

Deep filtering, multi-parameter RTs, neural networks, random forests and the like - THIS IS ALL FITTING, retraining, it works only on past data, it does not work on future data.

The strategy should be simple, 2-3 parameters, no more than 5 - this is the limit. Again:

machine learning is the WAY to ruin!!!

May traders of all stripes forgive me for repeating a word that should not be said out loud.

pantural:

There are comments on the whole approach, yours and machine learning in general.

Deep filtering, multi-parameter RTs, neural networks, random forests, and the like are all fitting, retraining, it works only on past data, it does not work on future data.

The strategy should be simple, 2-3 parameters, no more than 5 - this is the limit. Again:

machine learning is the WAY to ruin!!!

May traders of all stripes forgive me for repeating a word that should not be uttered out loud.

Well, give an example of a strategy with 2-3 parameters. Let it be a weekly optimization, but it is guaranteed to work at the next segment, right after the optimization. So that OPA and earned, OPA and once again earned. Do you have such a strategy????

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well, give an example of a strategy with 2-3 parameters. Even with weekly optimization, but guaranteed to work on the next segment immediately after the optimization segment. So that OPA and earned, OPA and once again earned. Do you have such a strategy????
I do not, but I think Larry Williams or Gerchik they are available, I'm still in search, but it is possible that I will look for the rest of my life and found nothing, well, then I'll take the shame and die in disgrace, it's normal, most and so do not achieve anything in life, you need to be prepared for it.

ALL summarized.
I straightened and smoothed everything out.
Wrote articles, posts...
♪ A wasted effort ♪

And somewhere in the silence...
♪ A stubborn man ♪
♪ Quietly digging... ♪
♪ When he hears the number 67 ♪

♪ He'll go this way and that way ♪
# And then he'd go this way and that way
♪ He'd look at the zeros ♪
# In silence

# He'll think, he'll poke, he'll poke
¶ And I'll be happy ¶
For me... ¶ ¶
♪ And on Earth ♪

♪ There's plenty of zeroes ♪
Undeniably
♪ Maybe from the beginning ♪
♪ He can cut them down ♪

Though even with them
At dawn... ♪ At dawn ♪
All 68
You can get

All in plowing and
In the digging
In sweat and mud.
In the mines and in the woods

And only the odd-eyed Mischka
From year to year
Candy begging...
Dreaming of his second article)))

Vizard_:
ALL summarized.
I've straightened and smoothed it out.
Wrote articles, posts...
♪ It's a wasted effort ♪

And somewhere in the silence...
♪ A stubborn man ♪
♪ Quietly digging... ♪
♪ When he hears the number 67 ♪

♪ He'll go this way and that way ♪
# And then he'd go this way and that way
♪ He'd look at the zeros ♪
# In silence

# He'll think, he'll poke, he'll poke
¶ And I'll be happy ¶
For me... ¶ ¶
♪ And on Earth ♪

♪ There's plenty of zeroes ♪
Undeniably
♪ Maybe from the beginning ♪
♪ He can cut them down ♪

Though even with them
At dawn... ♪ At dawn ♪
All 68
You can get

All in plowing and
In the digging
In sweat and mud.
In the mines and in the woods

And only the odd-eyed Mischka
From year to year
Candy begging...
Dreaming of his second article)))

I did not know that you are such a furry lyricist :-)

And in general, it's great when they dedicate a poem to you :-)

Andrew:
I don't think you should compare yourself to Larry or Gerchik, they are great and you are not.

If they are great, then there's something wrong with this world, especially Pepper... what a laugh :D

Andrew:
Normal people are afraid of and respect the greats, marginal people are angry, envious, judgmental and mocking, I advise you to change the record, because marginality is heavy. Watch Gerchik's video lessons again, perhaps the first time, at the beginning, you did not understand something and then the whole material did not go, Gerchik can watch dozens of times, there is always something new :)

It seems that you are a complete novice in trading. You watch it yourself and you should also watch the rest if you want to enjoy the tales. Here the name Pepper sounds like a profanation of the very notion of trading :)

Andrei:
You just didn't understand what Gerchik was talking about.

See above, fairy tales for traders with a low IQ, no offense. I wonder why a "successful" trader opens his own brokerage house instead of a hedge fund and speaks on finam radio, running from one office to another as a speaker, attracting clients? I think you have already fallen asleep at this point... I could go on, but I see no point in instructing the right way. If you can not understand simple things and understand that you are in the herd with this understanding, how are you going to get into the ranks of the 5% who earn? Don't make an idol of yourself. And yes, we are discussing neural networks here :) Herd instinct led you to the wrong topic, if there are a lot of people it does not mean that there are fans of your idol.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If they're great, there's something wrong with this world at all, especially the pepper... What a laugh :D
Well, why, they're great! Really, they are great fuckers, but does it really matter?
Reason: