grail works and you rest )))) - page 7

1. GRAAL - a TS with positive MO, yielding a return on deposit greater than the notional risk-free one, over a sufficiently long period of time.

2. GRAAL - TS for the real account. GRAAL is not determined by the results of testing the history.

3. "Graal is a profit-making strategy, regardless of the direction of the trend. This is an important property, let us call it GRAAL symmetry."

4. "When defining a GRAAL you should not take into account technical losses, in particular the size and presence of the spread, swap and capital limit lot size limitations, etc. In a word, only an ideal model."

5. "The market is constantly changing, so the GRAAL must constantly change to accommodate these changes."

NiKkel:

The success of a system depends on the average profit per month over a REASONABLY LONG PERIOD of time, obtained from real trading on a real account.

You can even abstract away from the size of the deposit.

somewhere in the threads there was a definition of GRAIL - it is a successful TS

Well, for example, an EA has earned 400% for a year with 100$, but there were times when the equity fell to $20. Are you going to invest $10000 in such a system? Where is the guarantee that the equity will fall to the level of a margin call and will not rise again? The drawdown is the main parameter; the profitability can be increased by increasing the lot size, it is not a problem.

I looked at the subject title and it reminded me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxpISCw-wE

If an adviser gives +% every month and at the end of the year it has produced a result of 400%, then of course I will invest. No one in the world will ever give you a 100% guarantee about anything. Especially in investments. If your Expert Advisor gives you +% for 12 months in a row, and the year's result is 400% - great.

What's the problem? You put a deposit in the bank, the bank accrues interest every month, but it doesn't show you its balance for every day.

NiKkel:

If an adviser gives +% every month and at the end of the year it has produced a result of 400%, then of course I will invest. No one in the world will ever give you a 100% guarantee about anything. Especially in investments. If your Expert Advisor gives you +% for 12 months in a row, and the year's result is 400% - great.

What's the problem? You put a deposit in the bank, the bank accrues interest every month, but it doesn't show you its balance for every day.

I told you, there were times when the balance went down to $20, i.e. it was a big loss, but then it went up again, but sometimes it may not go up at all.

chubby is a good one.

It's just that Noterday called him a chubby all at once. For what? Well, the guy was selling the system and selling it. And, most importantly, it's a shame about him. What's he got to do with it?

NiKkel:

chubby is a good one.

It's just that Noterday called him a chubby all at once. For what? Well, the guy sold the system and sold it. And, most importantly, it's a shame about him. What's he got to do with it?

So buy from him.... (tell me how it works later)

Techno:
I told you, there were periods when the balance went down to $20, i.e. it was a big loss, but then it went up again, but sometimes it may not go up at all.

Don't swear - you have to put up with the fact that the Internet is flooded with stupid people like me.

Let me get this straight:

At the beginning of the month the balance was 100, on the 15th it was 20, on the 30th it was 120. Every month out of 12, the balance is +%. At the end of the year - +400%.

I would have invested the money, yes. Why? 12 MONTHS IN A ROW - DEPOSIT GROWING AND YEAR-END GROWTH +400%.

NiKkel:

Don't you swear - you have to put up with the fact that the internet is inundated with stupid people like me.

Let me get this straight:

At the beginning of the month the balance was 100, on the 15th it was 20, on the 30th it was 120. Every month out of 12, the balance is +%. At the end of the year - +400%.

I would have invested the money, yes. Why? 12 MONTHS IN A ROW - THE DEPOSIT IS GROWING AND THE YEAR-END GROWTH IS +400%.

So you put in $10,000, after a month you have $80 left, what will you think at that moment? Wait and hope?

Tantrik:
So buy it from him.... (tell me how it works later)

1. not you, but you.

2. whether his results from the transaction report are real - most likely yes.

3. whether the TS will be profitable for at least 3 months - unlikely. TS needs to be tested for a few months in a real account. See point 2 of GRAAL's definition.

Reason: