Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2422

mytarmailS:
Take the loss as an experience and draw the right conclusions... And enough of writing the same thing in different words...
We all get it, we're sorry, but it's all your fault.

And what are the right conclusions?

I will definitely write on all of Maxim's posts, so that newbies and his possible buyers would have a clear understanding that behind his set of clever phrases, there is nothing and deceit.

Thank you for understanding and regret, but cheating can not be a norm of life, and one must defend his rights.

YURY_PROFIT:

I will definitely write on all of Maxim's posts, so that newbies and his possible buyers would have a clear understanding that behind his set of clever phrases, there is nothing and deceit.

Thank you for understanding and regret, but deception cannot be a norm of life, and one must defend his rights.

The petty revenge has begun... (I'm a righteous man, my conscience, and you're all assholes, I'll write until I get banned and walk away proud)

YURY_PROFIT:

Thank you for your understanding and regret, but cheating can not be a norm of life, and one must defend his rights.

And what is the deception, exactly?

Is the author promised a guaranteed return on investment?

The buyer must understand that this is the market, and miracles do not happen, and there may be adverse periods.

Why are you so hysterical and casting aspersions on the respected author?

Maybe he does not have a straightforward grail, but he published quite a few ideas, and I myself read with pleasure from time to time.

Mr. Dmitrievsky among other things for free shared many ideas.

It is up to the client to invest in an idea (and its embodiment in the form of a product).

And only the client himself is responsible for this risk.

Evgeny Dyuka:
Here comes the petty revenge... (I'm a righteous man, I'm a conscience and you're all assholes, I'll write until I get banned and walk away proud)

It's actually called justice.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I've been thinking about dying strategies...

What if I forecast the market characteristics for a long time ahead? Then I restore a series with forecasted characteristics and train on it, and then trade the market with this model... have you tried to think in this direction?

I have an idea, I'll try to code it

Transcendreamer:

What is the deception?

Did the author promise some kind of guaranteed return like a bank deposit?

The buyer himself must understand that this is the market and miracles do not happen, and there may be unfavorable periods.

Why are you so hysterical and casting aspersions on the respected author?

Maybe he does not have a straightforward grail, but he published quite a few ideas, and I myself read with pleasure from time to time.

Mr. Dmitrievsky among other things for free shared many ideas.

It is up to the client to invest in an idea (and its embodiment in the form of a product).

And only the client is responsible for this risk.

Not a scam

Let's be honest.

Do you still believe in beautiful pictures in the Strategy Tester and are willing to buy a pig in a poke for a lot of money?Then this trading robot is not for you.

Do you still expect hundreds and thousands of percents of profit per month, and that the broker will allow you to withdraw such huge sums every month?You are still naive.

Are you hypnotized by such words in the description as "NOT grid, NOT martingale, tested on REAL ticks"?No meaningless slogans here.

Are you attracted to products with nice panels and pictures that seem professional?Please, professional developers don't have time to draw childish pictures.

ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Then I have something for you. It's not the Grail, it's not the promise of profit, past results don't guarantee future success.It's just what I've been doing for ten years.

I just write robots for you and these robots are simple and easy to configure.

The robot trades on H1 EURUSD. Put it on that currency pair and time frame.

You do not have to configure or reconfigure anything. Never fill your head with constant reconfiguration of trading systems.

You can only choose a risk that is acceptable to you (fixed or progressive lot) and test the robot in the Strategy Tester. You can choose STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT.

Please do not contact the AUTHOR with suggestions, because you are NOT professionals, you do not know how it will be better. Just use this bot, since you like it.

This is what his advertising looks like. And that would be OK, but his Expert Advisor makes losses without stopping, even without pause, just one loss))

YURY_PROFIT:

Not a scam.

Let's be honest.

Do you still believe in beautiful pictures from the Strategy Tester and are willing to buy a pig in a poke for a lot of money?Then this robot is not for you.

Do you still expect hundreds and thousands of percents of profit per month, and that the broker will allow you to withdraw such huge sums every month?You are still naive.

Are you hypnotized by such words in the description as "NOT grid, NOT martingale, tested on REAL ticks"?No meaningless slogans here.

Are you attracted to products with nice panels and pictures that seem professional?Please, professional developers don't have time to draw childish pictures.

ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Then I have something for you. It's not the Grail, it's not the promise of profit, past results don't guarantee future success.It's just what I've been doing for ten years.

I just write robots for you and these robots are simple and easy to configure.

The robot trades on H1 EURUSD. Put it on that currency pair and time frame.

You do not have to configure or reconfigure anything. Never fill your head with constant reconfiguration of trading systems.

You can only choose a risk that is acceptable to you (fixed or progressive lot) and test the robot in the Strategy Tester. You can choose STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT.

Please do not contact the AUTHOR with suggestions, because you are NOT professionals, you do not know how it will be better. Just use this bot, since you like it.

This is what his advertising looks like. And everything would be fine, but his Expert Advisor makes losses without stopping, even without pause, just one loss))

And what's wrong with that?

It says: "This is not the Grail, not the promise of profit, past results do not guarantee success in the future."

Of course I understand that monetary losses are not pleasant, but if you see that the phase of continuous losses began, then this idea is broken, close it and move to another, or try to find out if the settings were wrong.

YURY_PROFIT:

Actually, this is called fairness.

Did you adhere to the recommendations of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation?

"

... The recommendations issued by the advisor are not a direct instruction for making transactions on the stock market. The representative of the Bank of Russia advised to weigh all the risks before giving an order to a broker, and if your own financial knowledge is not enough, to use the services of trust management.

"

К автоматическим программам инвестконсультирования установили требования
К автоматическим программам инвестконсультирования установили требования
  • www.pnp.ru
Программы автоматического инвестиционного консультирования с 1 апреля 2022 года должны будут предоставлять индивидуальные консультации с учётом инвестиционного профиля клиента. Соответствующее указание вынес Центральный банк РФ. Требования к программному обеспечению для роботов-советников Банк России разработал ещё прошлым летом. В июле 2021...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Did you follow the recommendations of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation?

"

... The recommendations issued by the advisor are not a direct instruction for making transactions on the stock market. The representative of the Bank of Russia advised to weigh all the risks before giving an order to a broker, and if your own financial knowledge is not enough, to use the services of trust management.

"

Humor counts

Evgeni Gavrilovi:

Before you criticize someone, show me your work!

Judging by such posts, you are very far from Maksim's level, since you could not learn to use those methods from his articles.

What nonsense, there are users and producers of products/goods/services.

You didn't build your own car, did you? You bought a ready-made car from a car manufacturer.

SZS: you can do it from a scientific point of view ... have you heard of Pythagoras' theorem? Where's yours?))

YURY_PROFIT:

You got your humor.

It's humor on profile resources, from what I just read: "the three elements came together, bullshit photographer, bullshit model and bullshit cosplay

So... well as if the Market allows you to post new versions of the product, and never mind that some product authors just re-optimize their EAs on new historical data...... The "elements came together" - here, by the way, one of the "elements" - imho, low customer training, few are capable of quality check the product, but it is everywhere - including the buyers of the above mentioned cars - so to speak marketing

Reason: