Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2423

Igor Makanu:

What nonsense, there are users, there are producers of products/goods/services

You didn't build your own car, did you? You bought a ready-made car from a car manufacturer.

SZS: you can do it from a scientific point of view ... have you heard the Pythagoras theorem? and where is yours?)))

This is humor on profile resources, from what I just read: "the 3 elements came together, bullshit photographer, bullshit model and bullshit cosplay

so... well as if the Market allows you to put out new versions of the product, and never mind that some product authors just re-optimize their EAs on new historical data...... "in general, the elements came together" - here, by the way, one of the "elements" - imho, low customer training, few are capable of quality check the product, but it is everywhere - including the buyers of the above mentioned cars - so to speak marketing

It's sad that cheating has just become a natural environment here.

Full forum of smart and educated people, and encouragement of deception as a norm of existence.

In real life it is called misleading of the buyer, a low-quality product with the possibility of return. And here it is the established order of things.

Even others the envy and respect, like "well, what a hero, 500 people are sold such a crap".

In short, the horror.

YURY_PROFIT:

It's sad that deception has become just a natural environment here.

Full forum of smart and educated people, and encouragement of deception as a norm of existence.

In real life, this is called misleading the buyer, a low-quality product with the possibility of return. And here it is the established order of things.

Even others the envy and respect, like "well, what a hero, 500 people are sold such a crap".

In short, the horror.

There is no cheating, it's just the usual capitalism. 😉

Enough with the shouting already.

I wish I didn't know now that advisors can lose when the market phase, broker conditions or something else changes.

YURY_PROFIT:

It's sad that deception has just become a natural environment here.

In real life, this is called misleading the buyer, a low-quality product with the possibility of return. And here it is the established order of things.

In short, the horror.

I think that we should simply prohibit automated trading of EAs sold through the Market - let them just give recommendations on what to do in their opinion, then there will be no false expectations from the buyer.

Unfortunately, in the post-Soviet countries, there is very strong financial infantilism, and there is no understanding that any advisor can turn out to be nothing. Why can't you download an Expert Advisor, wait for half a year and check it on new data, and if it is profitable, then think about buying it? I think we should forbid selling EAs in the Market without monitoring and each new version should be downloaded as an update with an opportunity to check the old version in order to check the old pictures and reality. Put your forces into this now - try to convince MQ to change the rules!

YURY_PROFIT:

Humor counts.

In fact, the "advertisement" says to put the robot in a tester and test it, but not to trade on the real - to test the robot in the tester.

Transcendreamer:

There's no cheating, there's just plain capitalism. 😉

Enough with the shouting already.

I wish I didn't know now that advisors can lose when the market phase, broker conditions or something else changes.

Considering the fact that the EA has not lost anything, but has entered some drawdown that does not exceed the drawdown in the backtests. When it's completely broken, then you can accuse the author of incompetence and tell him to kill himself against the wall.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Considering the fact that the Expert Advisor hasn't lost anything, but has entered a certain drawdown, which does not exceed the drawdown in the backtests. When it breaks completely, then you can accuse the author of incompetence and suggest he kills himself against the wall.

All the more reason for such hysteria and hatred.

YURY_PROFIT:

No one fooled you, the product meets its stated parameters.

Maybe if your risk tolerance is so low, then you are better off not doing risky trading, switch to bonds, etc.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Considering the fact that the Expert Advisor hasn't lost anything, but has entered a certain drawdown, which does not exceed the drawdown in the backtests. When it finally breaks down completely, then you can accuse the author of incompetence and offer him to hit the wall.

All right, Maxim, it's a deal! Every day I will describe here the work of your EA, so that people, whose opinion you value here, will not have the slightest doubt of your incompetence, and there was a clear understanding that your clever and beautiful phrases are just idle talk and nothing more.

YURY_PROFIT:

All right, Maxim, it's a deal! Every day I will describe your advisor's work here, so that the people whose opinion you value here will not have the slightest doubt of your incompetence, and there will be a clear understanding that your clever and beautiful phrases are just empty rhetoric and nothing more.

Please, but without me, because of the rules. And so I do not mind.

Transcendreamer:

That is all the more reason for such hysterics and heitis.

No one cheated you, the product meets its stated parameters.

Probably if you have such a low tolerance for risk, then you are better not to engage in risky trading at all, switch to bonds, etc.

You can't judge, you haven't used the product, try it, then we'll talk.

YURY_PROFIT:

You can't judge this, you haven't used the product, try it, then we'll talk.

Actually, the burden of proof is on the prosecution, so it's up to you to prove that the product is of poor quality (does not match the claims)

Just appealing to logic and common sense 🧐

Reason: