Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2347

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

much more interesting the opinion of the developers than the opinion of someone who doesn't know.

Yeah... And never mind that the goals of the developers do not coincide with the goals of who knows who, but who does not know who needs to listen to developers ...

Logic!!!

woman's))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

much more interesting is the opinion of the developers than the opinion of someone else.

Time will tell. And it is not a fact that the opinion of the creators is more important than the desires of users. I wrote earlier that the more a service anticipates users' desires, the more successful it is.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Time will tell. And it is not a fact that the opinion of the creators is more important than the desires of users. Earlier I wrote that the more a service anticipates the desires of users, the more successful it is.

it is not interesting to communicate with crying incompetent people just because they feel like it

I personally do not care about R and their opinion, so I'm on the side of the developers

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it's not interesting to communicate with crying incompetent people just because they feel like it

I personally don't care about R or their opinion, so I'm on the side of the developers

incompetent in python and competent not in python... I'm not on anybody's side. But the side of developers is not on the side of service wellbeing in this direction. apparently we have different opinions...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

incompetent in python and competent not in python... I'm not on anybody's side, but the development side is not towards the welfare of the service in this direction. apparently we have different opinions...

incompetent in anything I would say.

master python after r in a month and stop whining - no, have not heard

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If I'm not mistaken, we once talked about Quantopian. They closed down recently, but there is a similar project - quantconnect, do you know anything about it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

incompetent at anything I would say

python after r in a month and stop whining - no, not heard

ehhh well as if I have a different opinion about the lifespan of multitasking services and less multitasking services. and python by its multitasking does not make long term hopes. either it will split in directions or give up first places. Today doesn't mean always or even for a long time...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

If I'm not mistaken, we once talked about Quantopian. They closed recently, but there is a similar project - quantconnect, do you know anything about it?

I know at the level that it is almost the same and there are some competitions there too. I read a couple of articles there

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

ehhh well as if I have a different opinion about the lifespan of multitasking services and less multitasking services. and python with its multitasking does not make long-term hopes. either it will split in directions, or it will give up the first places. Today doesn't mean always or even for a long time...

from the point of view of learning how to binge on quotes and draw pics there is no difference

I don't understand the whining at all. It seems that they are not experts in statistics and not professors, some very specific libraries are not needed

There was SanSanych here, he was gnawing on econometrics. He was also rooting for R, saying that Python is not even close to anything like that. Same thing.

Reason: