Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2352

In all my time, I have not seen anything in R that is not in Python.

the second one has a lot more libraries.

The exception - Gaussianization didn't work through Lambert to pi conversion, which I made in R and posted in another thread, but even that was useless

almost all adult libraries in R are ports of Python ones.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

In all my time, I have not seen anything in R that is not in Python.

the second one has a lot more libraries.

The exception - Gaussianization didn't work through Lambert to pi conversion, which I made in R and posted in another thread, but even that turned out to be useless

almost all adult libs in R are python ports

Every post is like a joke, by golly ))))

Choosing P for some statistical tasks that are supposedly unfeasible in Python is nonsense

just a clone of the language

mytarmailS:

Every post is like an anecdote, by golly ))))

Maybe someone could use a comparison from someone who has tried and compared, not from some alkies

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Maybe someone could use a comparison from someone who has tried it and compared it, not from alkies.

Who compared them? And by what criteria?

mytarmailS:

Who compared them? And by what criteria?

read above, if memory is quite like a hummingbird )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

read above, if your memory is like a hummingbird's.)

I have all the memory I need!

And the fact that you don't know how to display numbers from 10 to 0 in R in the console says that you're a novice in R and didn't try anything in it (because you couldn't), which means that your criticism is the usual pussy-fucking and not taken into account...

So the question is open - who compared and by what criteria?

Maybe instead of a hullabaloo, we should do something a little more meaningful.) For example,take apart something from Prado. I found his idea of unbalanced bars interesting, but I do not understand how it can be adapted to forex.

Aleksey Nikolayev:
Maybe instead of a hullabaloo we should do something more meaningful.) For example,take something from Prado apart. I find his idea of imbalance bars interesting but I do not know how it can be adapted to forex.

Not at forex)

Then if you go to other topics of the book, the no way becomes even more

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

no way in forex)

i don't know what's the point of his book, it's just that i don't know what's the point of his book.

What's the point of his book then?

;))

Reason: