What ways do you know of to increase profitability? - page 4

borilunad:
And then "along Pieterska Street" with an outstretched hand... ;)

As luck would have it.

rokulikov:

As luck would have it.
But definitely no risk!

Not interested because I've read it and thought about it and experimented a lot. I started this thread because I'm interested in people's opinions

dentraf:
Not interested because I've read it and thought about it and experimented a lot. Started the thread because I'm interested in people's opinions.

And why don't the answer just EXACTLY? Why do you need all sorts of opinions...?

prikolnyjkent:

Why don't the answer just EXCEPT...? Why do you need all sorts of opinions...?

And how do you EXACT the way to increase profits?

Demi:

And how do you calculate the way of profit increase?

Like everything else:.

- Assume that there is a correlation between the size of the profit and factor X;

- use all available means to check the correctness of this assumption;

- If the dependence is found, "screw" it to your TS and select the optimum parameters;

- If there is no dependence, you return to point 1.

prikolnyjkent:

As well as all the rest:...

- Assume that there is a correlation between the size of the profit and factor X;

- use all available means to check the correctness of this assumption;

- If the dependence is found, "screw" it to your TS and select the optimum parameters;

- If there is no dependence you go back to point 1.

what could this factor be?

Demi:
what could this factor be?

You can either "look it up" from someone else, or methodically "comb through" a list of all the factors that have just occurred to you, or you can get it in a dream (or in a bath, like Grandpa Archimedes) :-)

prikolnyjkent:

You can either "look it up" from someone else, or methodically "comb through" a list of all the factors that have just occurred to you, or it can come to you in a dream (or in a bath, like Archimedes' grandfather) :-)
a list of all factors - where is there one?

dentraf:

1. Martingale

2.Increase SL/TP ratio

3.Trailing Stop

???????

You should enter in the direction of the signal (indicator) and leave by the same signal if the direction changes. It sounds simple and everybody seems to agree with it, but very few people abide by this rule. With this rule, we do not need SL and TP or trailing. The only catch is to find the signal.

Reason: