At least there's something to stream - page 3

granit77 >> :

You're welcome to it! What can I learn from a magician? If he really shows such results, then he is a prodigy, and he is of no use to me.

No, you show me an average trader who simply works with a system that I can understand and follow. Such way will lead me to Bahamas rather than trying to chase a virtuoso in advance.

The most amazing thing is that he trades all instruments in a row and almost all of them are profitable!

You need time to analyse it!

ssd >> :

The most striking thing is that he trades all instruments in a row and is profitable on almost all instruments!

But we need time for analysis !

Actually there is only one question that gnaws at me - is it real trading or a "showcase" of some brokerage company?

It all looks like a "show" - so that there were no suspicions, and even a very strong drawdown was shown,

That's how it is, but on the whole, as you can see, you can win a lot...

This is real trading based on cluster indicators. The opening goes in the direction of the most "oversold/oversold" currency on several pairs at once. Trading is semi-automatic. Timeframe from H1.

mql4com >> :

This is real trading based on cluster indicators.

Opening goes in the direction of the most "oversold/oversold" currency on several pairs at once. Trading semi-automatic. Timeframe from H1.

I also thought so, but just imagine - when you open on 2, 3 instruments, it becomes hard to follow,

and it easily opens on five, six instruments and manages to do everything!

I think this kind of trading is physically impossible, and I'm inclined to think that this is a "show"...

I studied and experimented with the cluster indicator - not everything is so clear there for such fast and successful trading ...

It is interesting to know the opinion of T. Reshetov Yu.

It is interesting to know the opinion of t. Reshetov Yu.

When the indicator rebuilds on H4, there is time to think. You probably haven't studied-experimented with cluster indicators much, since you estimate the physical capabilities in such a way.

shocked...

Shniperson >> :
shocked...

Still think it's a publicity stunt.

The DC found a guy who is a regular on the forum and inspires confidence in visitors,

paid him well for his silence, and here we go.

You read the little interview with him - because it's just child's play - what he had to say:

http://forexdreamland.com/?go=11&news=20

Better at the Championship made $200 out of $10 (if you remove the zeros) in three months.

This guy made $10,000 in one month from $10 !

David Blain and Amayak Akopian!

Shniperson >> :
David Blain and Amayak Akopian!

I think it is in the interest of all those trying to make money from forex to demystify the precedent of such trading.

I urge everyone to fight PR.

Reason: