Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2298

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I've got an idea, very raw but interesting...

What if you take all currencies as a sign

and make the network open/not open deals on any of currencies with different number of lots (the number of lots decides too).

It turns out that the network can average, gauge, arbitrage, etc... all in one

mytarmailS:

I have an idea, very raw but interesting...

What if we take all currencies as signs

and make the network open/not open deals on any of currencies with different number of lots (number of lots decides too).

It turns out that the network can average, gauge, arbitrage, etc... all together

there are special strategies for rebalancing from one symbol to another, like a distributed portfolio

i.e. you learn which symbol to trade now out of the whole bouquet

I'm not that good.

I already have good models on and off seasonals, now interested in martin + MO

mytarmailS:

I have an idea, very raw but interesting...

What if we take all currencies as signs

and make the network open/not open deals on any of currencies with different number of lots (the network decides on lots number too).

It turns out that the network can average, gauge, arbitrage, etc... all in one.

I'm afraid that all this will take several months to learn. Don't forget to put in a UPS. The power goes out sometimes. Although the UPS gives you about an hour of spare power. And under load and up to 15 minutes can drop, ie powerful UPS + brake calculations in the case of power from the UPS.

А... It seems that there are also models, which in the process of training dump to the disk intermediate stages, so that not to start from scratch in case of failure.

elibrarius:

I'm afraid that all this model will take a few months to learn. Don't forget to put in a UPS. The power goes out sometimes. Although the UPS gives you about an hour of spare power. And under load and up to 15 minutes can drop, ie powerful UPS + brake calculations in the case of power from the UPS.

А... I think there are also models which dump intermediate steps to disk in the learning process, so you don't have to start from scratch in case of a crash.

You can wait a couple of minutes.

I learned it on 20 characters with hundreds of features

i've been studying 20 symbols with hundreds of functions on a 2 bucket laptop... by the way, i've got a new one on raizen 9, 8 pots... i've got lots of power, but i don't like single-channel memory and weak ssd almost everywhere

And they cost from 100 grand. Normal 130-150

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You can wait a few minutes.

I studied 20 characters with hundreds of features.

There are a lot of exits there. 7 major currencies are assumed. Buy or sell or wait. Lot. There are a lot of combinations...

There are less combinations with Martin.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You can wait a few minutes.

learned on 20 characters with hundreds of features

on a laptop in 2 buckets... by the way, until I ordered myself a new one on raizen 9, 8 pots... don't like that almost everywhere single-channel memory and ssd are weak

A friend had a fast SSD bought and installed himself.

I prefer stationary with a big 24" monitor.

elibrarius:

There are a lot of exits there. 7 major currencies. Buy or sell or wait. Lot. There are a lot of combinations...

Less with Martin.

I think everything flies on powerful processors, I'm a lover of knucklebones

elibrarius:

My friend bought a fast SSD and installed it himself.

I prefer stationary with a big 24" monitor.

I used to have one and gave it back to my relatives

hedonistic tendencies do not let me sit on my chair )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I had one, gave it to my relatives

hedonistic tendencies do not allow to sit flat on the chair )

This thing allows you to extend the monitor to the couch https://www.ergotron-russia.ru/products/desk/neoflexa.html

Крепление для монитора настольное Neo-Flex LCD Arm - 45-174-300. Приветствуем Вас на сайте Российского партнера компании Ergotron - Корпорации ТТ
  • Ergotron Europe. Translation and adaptation - T Corporation of Russia
  • www.ergotron-russia.ru
Крепление для монитора Neo-Flex LCD Arm - 45-174-300. Крепления для LCD мониторов, плазменных панелей, клавиатур, ноутбуков, системных блоков компьютера, мобильных рабочих мест, рабочих станций. Применяются в медицине, стоматологии, финансовых и банковских организациях, в транспортной отрасли, в офисах и дома, в промышленности.

elibrarius:

Such a thing allows you to stretch out the monitor to the couch https://www.ergotron-russia.ru/products/desk/neoflexa.html

))

Laptop is very handy, especially when you often change locations

you can get one with a mature processor, just with slightly lowered frequencies

Reason: