how much does a profitable system cost?

Good afternoon all ......Recided to ask the experienced))) How much is a system that gives about 25% a month with a leverage of 1:100 ...... And if there are links to such systems where to buy or where to sell, I ask everyone who visits this thread to insert a link .... and you can do it in private to observe the rules of the forum and not to do from a branch of advertising ..... simply give their opinions on how much would sell the system with a profit of ..... or who for how much will buy such a system

please do not send links and advertisements for $99.99 systems to .... and do not add such comments in the thread

Looks like I'm first in line. I'm willing to pay a million bucks. That's all I can scrape together... I'm hoping for an urgency discount-- quick giver, double quick giver.

Although the real cost of such a system is much more. Naturally, if it's a real trading system, not Loovina, martin and other phibos.

1 000 100

1 000 101 ))

odiseif:

Good afternoon all ......Recided to ask the experienced))) How much is a system that gives about 25% profit a month with a leverage of 1:100 ...... And if there are links to such systems where to buy or where to sell, I ask everyone who visits this thread to insert a link .... can also be in the private area to observe the rules of the forum and not to do from a branch of advertising ..... simply give their opinions on how much would sell the system with a profit of ..... or who for how much will buy such a system

The question seems to suggest that you have a system in place and you want to sell it for a good price. But you have to realise that just 25% profit a month is not saying anything, the evaluation of TC must be comprehensive, and above all, the TC must be stably profitable, only then it can be worth a million or more, and if it is not guaranteed, then its price is 99.99 dollars and they offer it every week.

Mm ... it would be better if we took this card seriously and expressed our opinions ..... as always the buyer is looking for something interesting .... and the one who has something interesting has no one to sell it to .....

odiseif:

Mmmm ... it would be better if we took this thread seriously and expressed our opinions ..... it's always the buyer looking for something interesting .... and whoever has something interesting has no one to sell it to .....

He who has something interesting will not sell it, have no illusions! And when a question is not posed seriously, they get appropriate answers.

Are you a seller or a buyer? Ask the question accordingly, and you will get a serious answer.

Angela:

Judging by the question, you made a system and do not want to sell it at a low price. But you should be aware that just 25% profit a month is not saying anything, the evaluation of TS should be comprehensive, and above all, the TS must be stably profitable, only then it can be worth a million or more, and if it is not guaranteed, its price is 99.99 dollars and they offer it every week.

about the system maybe you're right .... but i didn't start a thread to sell for a million or less ...... and i don't think it's that easy to sell for that kind of money even if the system is worth a million ....
..... I'd rather sell for a million than ..... I'm afraid of that kind of money .....

for example i made something interesting that can increase the deposit up to 25% per month with a leverage of 1/100 and in each transaction i do not charge more than 15% of the deposit ...so how much can a system like this hold?? ..... i mean a strategy ..... not a bot ...but a strategy for manual trading

(don't forget this is an example)

Angela:

Those who have something interesting will not sell it, have no illusions! A question that is not posed seriously is answered accordingly.

So tell me, are you a seller or a buyer? Put your question accordingly, and you will get a serious answer.

I agree with you on one hand ... he who created the system, he won't sell it ..... But on the other hand we forget about one thing ...... a man who has spent a lot of time in front of a monitor and created this system and decided to sell it to one or two people strictly for money so that he could open a decent deposit instead of standing with a hundred dollars and wasting time ....

odiseif:

i mean specifically a system not a bot but a manual trading strategy ... i'm not so sure about the system you're right .... but i just don't want to sell it for a million or less ...... and i don't think it would be easy to sell it for a million even if it would cost a million ....
..... I'd rather sell for a million than ..... I'm afraid of that kind of money .....

i made something interesting that can take a deposit up to 25% a month with 1/100 leverage and i do not charge more than 15% of the deposit each time i make a trade ...but how much can a system like this take? ..... i mean a strategy ..... not a bot ...but a strategy for hand trading

(don't forget this is an example).

Talking about nothing! If you want your strategy to be evaluated, bring your trade's statement, and if there isn't one for a period of at least six months, then you don't have a strategy, but a groundless euphoria, when you accidentally hit a trend, made a couple dozen deals and think - here it is, the gold mine, but the market will reverse, and you will sell everything as you earned it.

I have a vague suspicion that somehow I'm right.

Reason: