FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 149

Nesradamus:
In the den. He only wakes up in a southerly wind.))))

That's the way the south wind is coming.

Just wanted to ask him about his indicator - the eye

There's obviously a zig-zag on it.

so I'd like to know its parameters.

O.Zy...:

Good day, everyone.

Is the mobile here?


I'm here. And as for the den, I'm in the sell from 1.3083
O.Zy...:

That's the way the south wind is coming.

Just wanted to ask him about his indicator - the eye

There's obviously a zig-zag on it.

so I'd like to know its parameters.


Yes, there's a zigzag and it's not the only one. But it's not MY turkey. I just said it was given to me and I tested it and by the way, it hasn't been wrong at all for a couple of weeks now. I like it so far. But I've done hundreds of them, so I know nothing lasts forever ))))
[Deleted]

Can I have a picture of your zig zag?

Vahrameev_A_A:

Can I have a picture of your zig zag?


I'm repeating the indicator itself. It's hard to tell from the picture ))) apply to the H1 EUR chart

Files:
[Deleted]

And how do you trade that?

[삭제]
n1 is better, m1 is not recommended with many false signals
[삭제]
Vahrameev_A_A:

And how do you trade that?


n1 is better, m1 is not recommended with a lot of false signals
[Deleted]
Galina_78:
n1 is better, m1 is not recommended with many false signals

Unfortunately there are a lot of false signals on H1 too
[삭제]
I think you should pay attention to the inscription "trending down strong -90" my opinion