Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2180

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's annoying to have stowaways who don't understand the subject and start demanding things.

Try not to respond. At all. Nothing.( I couldn't senda personal message )

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So it will redraw, won't it?

If you do not change the initial point, it should not redraw. But sometimes we will have to change the initial point when the trend changes its direction. This is a standard problem of formalizing the notion of "change of the trend". But it cannot become a hindrance for creating a trendy modern indicator.)

Vladimir Karputov:

Try not to react. At all. Nothing.( I couldn't senda private message )

Added as a friend, only friends can write

If it were not every day, I probably would not respond )

Aleksey Nikolayev:

If you do not change the initial point, it should not redraw. But sometimes we still have to change the starting point when the trend direction changes. The standard problem of formalization of the notion "change of the trend" appears. But it cannot be an obstacle for creation of a trendy modern indicator).

The concept of a trend change alone is not enough. At least, it did not work for me. 5-7 states. I hope to reduce it, but at least I have to increase the number of state parameters, which complicates things a lot.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

added as a friend, only friends can write

If it wasn't every day, I probably wouldn't react )

If you've got into practice and to talk to such a person is much more pleasant, because the theory takes on a purpose:

the bitcoin spread has decreased, in fact, only at the weekend, but the commission remains the same

i mean that it is very interesting instrument for testing

I think that this is a very interesting tool for testing, I also think that it has a very good spread.

I don't know how to use it, I'll try to use it in my trading account.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Because you got into practice and it's much more pleasant to talk to such a person, because theory takes on a purpose:

bitcoin spread decreased, in fact, only at the weekend, but the commission remains the same

i mean that it is very interesting instrument for testing

I think that this is a very interesting tool for testing, I also think that it has a very good spread.

Well, anyway, see for yourself.

Bits are good on the exchange, with a tumbler. I do not see the sense to use derivatives.

I never got out of practice. I have tons of TCs and good investors. This is purely a discussion of MO methods, so don't pry into other people's monasteries with your own mouths.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Bit is good on the exchange, with a glass. I don't see the point in racing the derivatives.

I never got out of practice. I have a lot of TCs and fairly good investors. Here we are discussing only the methods of the MO, so you should not meddle in another's monastery with your own charter

Don't tell me where I can and can't go, it's not your call, it's not your monastery.

Okay?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't tell me where to go and where not to go, it's not up to you, it's not your monastery.

Okay?

I will do what I want, when I want. I strongly advise against meddling.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I will do as and when I please. I strongly recommend that you stay out of the way.

me too

Aleksey Nikolayev:

If you do not change the initial point, it should not redraw. But sometimes we will have to change the starting point when the trend direction changes. The standard problem of formalization of the notion "change of the trend" appears. But this will not be an obstacle for creation of a trendy modern indicator).

Where else to find buyers :)

Reason: