Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1943

mytarmailS:
So, guys, go ahead and piss off these losers, mock them... You'll keep the thread cleaner and you'll amuse yourselves.
So far, you've done a pretty good job of stomping on the opinion of people who used to respect you. Stupid appeals to smart people, of which there are many, to backstabbing rhetoric. You've humiliated yourself, congratulations. Learn to accept other people's opinions and positions. And do not climb on the tank with a truncheon.

Tag Konow:
So far, you've done a pretty good job of stomping on your opinion of yourself in the eyes of people who respected you. It's silly to call smart people, of which there are quite a few here, into backstabbing rhetoric. You humiliated yourself, congratulations. Learn to accept other people's opinions and positions. And don't get in the tank with a truncheon.

AHAHAHAHAHAH No, that's exactly what my mom told me...

Go figure, think about the problems of neural networks with your mashka salesman...

mytarmailS:
So, guys, go ahead and piss off these losers, mock them... You'll keep the thread cleaner and you'll amuse yourselves.

I suggest you use the whipping.

mytarmailS:

Ahahahahaha No, that's exactly what my mom told me ...

Go think about the problems of neural networks with your mashka salesman...

Are you ever going to stop being hysterical?) Those nervous, teary, shaky "Ahahahaha" moments? Drink some Valerian, calm down. )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I suggest we use whipping.

wow))) go watch the video course)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I suggest we use whipping.

Maybe molestation?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Maybe it's a molestation?

You guys are making a maniac here)). He went to study ...)) God forbid he'll beat himself up in training))))

mytarmailS:

handsome )))) go watch the video course ))))

i'm afraid he can't handle a cobra bite like that ))

maybe really molestation

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Maybe it's a molestation?

... or mockery

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm afraid he can't take a cobra bite like that.)

maybe really molestation

Have you experienced both? If you survived, it means you have experience. ))))
Reason: