Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1937

mytarmailS:

Anyway, my friends, patterns do exist, you just need to be able to see them, and algorithms can see them better than humans.)

I don't think it's an accident...

At what moment (during the event, after N bars?) were these patterns identified and how is their range formed (the width, the pattern is different, as I understand)?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Let's calm down and let's not get nervous!

Alexei you're wrong, I explained you as best I could, you want to call white black and black white, thereby distorting reality for yourself and others, your business, I do not want to get nervous and waste my energy on nonsense

mytarmailS:

Alexei you're wrong, I explained you as best I could, you want to call white black and black white, thus distorting reality and yourself and others, your business, I do not want to get nervous and waste my energy on nonsense

Thank you for trying, from the bottom of my heart, to bring me the truth!

However, now we have exchanged concepts and will understand each other better.

Guys, you've thrown so much code around lately that I'm embarrassed that I didn't save it. Be kind enough to squeeze it out afterwards, but in the meantime check out my avatar's history...

Dip dip trabble.

And a classic...

Bartman

Bart Simpson Deep Deep Trouble Music Video
Bart Simpson Deep Deep Trouble Music Video
  • www.youtube.com
a bart simpson music video it's amazing watch it.

Here's another book on R - a fresh one

Time Series Analysis with R

Анализ временных рядов с помощью R
  • Мастицкий С. Э.
  • ranalytics.github.io
Эта книга представляет собой небольшое пособие по использованию языка программирования и системы статистических вычислений R для анализа временных рядов. Упор сделан на решение нескольких стандартных задач, включая прогнозирование, выявление структурных изменений и аномалий в данных, а также кластеризацию временных рядов. Описание...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Here is another book on R - a fresh one

Time Series Analysis with R

I read it, and threw it in a branch here... nobody needs it))

Gramian Angular Field or Local Binary Pattern has anyoneused it, what are your impressions?

mytarmailS:

2. what's holding you back?

I don't understand what he wants.

> PR <- predict(um , X)
Error in cbind(t(d), t(spectators)) : 
  number of rows of matrices must match (see arg 2)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't understand what he wants.

What's in "X"?

The data is the same as in the training or not?

I think I finally understood the "secret" meaning of MO - these are methods of mathematical processing of the polymorphic shell of an invariant in the process of its extraction/forming. By the way, that is why the data are analyzed/overlaid with whole matrices - only the form has so many parameters, while the essence is characterized by their minimal set. Hence, the NS layers are the hierarchical structure of the object, which is scaled through the layers. On the philosophical side, everything has become clear.
Reason: