Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1559

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yep, zero intelligence

The more valuable we are as practitioners. :-) Guys, I've already written 3 chapters of the upcoming lecture, so trumpet all your horns. That's the lecture to come, the one that will be able to turn your thinking around in the ME field!!! Don't miss it!!!

Still, how much do real scientists know about the subject, such as those who study the workings of the brain. (not to be confused with fraudulent psychologists)

For example, Saveliev, I love it ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Still, how much do real scientists know about the subject, such as those who study the workings of the brain. (not to be confused with fraudulent psychologists)

For example Saveliev, I love it))

Watch 20 "News of the Week" today, at least the beginning. The developers there don't deny that AI will never replace humans. At least in raising children.

Alexey Viktorov:

Watch "News of the Week" at 20 today, at least at the beginning. The developers there don't deny that AI will never replace humans. At least in raising children.

I don't watch that kind of crap.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Wow... Max, that's a good point. Gives reason to think!!!!! And even says what....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

For example Saveliev, I love it))

Saveliev is a hammer, charismatic, but he drinks a lot, his blood pressure is high, he can have a stroke

kapelmann:
Saveliev is a hammer, charismatic, but he drinks a lot, his blood pressure is high, he could have a stroke

How do you know he's drunk?

even if he is, it's his business )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

On the one hand, it is difficult not to agree with the speaker, but on the other hand - I remember a book where the Soviet engineers scolded Windows as a useless add-on to the DOS.

Also, this song by BG came to mind.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

On the one hand, it is difficult not to agree with the speaker, but on the other hand, I remember a book where Soviet engineers berated Windows as a useless add-on to the DOS.

Also this song by BG comes to mind.

That's not what he's saying.

It's not clear from the excerpt, but the main theme is that billions are spent in the West for something he has known for a long time but no one pays for here

or other worthless research that give him enough money and a nanopixel tomograph, he'll show everybody what he's really up to.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I think you wrote something about the api economic calendar. I want to know if it works and develops well, because this topic was somehow stalled on the forum. I have some doubts, whether it is worth to understand it (after a disappointment from statistical library).

Reason: