Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1233

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You were told all this from the start, and you knew it all from the beginning.

It's not a word you can pass on. The grail, come on, put it out there.

I'll send it to you in a personal note on request, because I helped you. Provided you like the results, which I will show after the New Year. The rest - nothing. Basta.

Alexander_K2:

I'll send you a personal note on request, because I helped you. Provided you like the results, which I will show after the New Year. The rest of you don't care. That's it.

I do not need. I'm not going to use VisSim, not even for fun. Yes, it's clear as it is.

Until you change the concept, there will only be a dump, you can't expect anything else. I am sorry.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't need it. I will not install VisSim, not even for the sake of interest. Yes, it's clear as it is.

Until you change the concept, there will only be a plum, nothing else to expect. I'm sorry.

We'll see. On tests, after the corrections are made +100% per month. But, real is real, I agree. We will see.

Alexander_K2:

Let's see. In tests, after the corrections were made, it is +100% per month. But real is real, I agree. Let's see.

"Let's see, said the blind man, how the lame man will dance")). They forgot to add an amen at the end.)

Dmitriy Skub:
"Let's see, said the blind man, how the lame man will dance.") They forgot to add an amen at the end.)

:))) No, in such circumstances, when everyone is afraid not only to tell the strategy, but also a picture to show the suffering - that they at least saw that it is possible and did not lose heart and not fidget, I will not tell anything else. Amen to that.

Alexander_K2:

:))) No, in such circumstances, when everyone is afraid not only to tell the strategy, but also a picture to show the suffering - that they at least saw that it is possible and did not lose heart and not fidget, I will not tell anything else. Amen to that.

Yeah, okay. There were a lot of pictures with tests and demos, and from the real. And the general principles are told by the majority. And here is a specific implementation - a purely personal matter.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Oh, come on. There were a lot of pictures here, both with tests and from the demo, and from the real world. And the general principles most tells. And here the concrete implementation - a purely personal matter).

We are talking about conceptual pictures. Al do not feel the difference? The ones that sometimes Koldun shows, and now Kesha showed for a second. The rest is garbage.

Alexander_K2:

We're talking about conceptual pictures. Can't you tell the difference? The ones that Koldun sometimes shows, and now Kesha shows for a second. The rest is garbage.

That's what's trash. Or close to it.

the suffering people were again shown the grail for a moment, like the cloak of Jesus, and then hidden away in a hiding place? eh, I wish I had caught this apparition to the people...

Alexander_K2:

And *** with him - I have about the same. I'm talking about something else - why do I have to tell and show everyone everything, while others just stare like cockroaches from around the corner? Competition, you say? Well, be that as it may. I won't say a word now.

Don't worry about it.

this picture is good, but it does not work in real life due to the nature of the calculation

It's like believing in it and then losing it and being disappointed.

Reason: