profitability 43! - page 32

............ nowhere on pay-roux does it say that it is proven to be profitable on real life,........

Then why have sex with a partner in different rooms?

p.s. is that where it's like.... in a Mercedes showroom is the euro, in a BMW showroom it is 1cu. 30 roubles - not a dollar, not a euro.

I did not say that c.u. = 1 quid at the Central Bank exchange rate.

c.u. - conventional unit. But if he doesn't want real, then I won't say what he wanted for us. but it's money! not JPY of course :)

delyus:

... But slippages are not only against us but also in our favour ...

Did the dealers tell you that? :)

And there may be shifts in quotes in our favor and requotes for our benefit ... :)

... And on December 31st Father Christmas comes and brings everyone lots and lots of presents ... also for free.

Don't make people laugh...

delyus

Do you remember what beautiful pictures I drew on the tester with Lucky, even with TP 4, even on Alpari. And the demo accounts held up very nicely for a month. But the finals were miserable - and there was only one Lucky on one DC left (you have the link :-)).
That's why I can't agree with your short reports and lack of permanent at least demo account.

I am not even talking about the promised micro-real.

I apologize for my lack of modesty.

I'm still embarrassed to ask, but where is the product itself, which is already being discussed on 32 pages of forum?

Would it be too shy for the author to put his work up for review by the masses?

tasheal 18.04.2008 12:53

............ nowhere on pay-rouh does it say it's proven to be profitable on the real,........

Then why have sex with your partner in different rooms?

I have not seen it, do not insist that ignorance is not truth, and denial is not an assertion (in abstruse terms but about love)). In short, there is a report from the real and the story is all!!!

Bli..., Delus.

Well, everyone's waiting for the report from the micro-real - wait for it...

'International Championships' Deleuze let's go to the Championships to see what your advisor is worth

sergindo:
'International Championships' Delus, let's go to the Championships and see what your advisor is worth.

Don't give in to provocation - they'll steal it in a jiffy and won't even look at it as a plum.

Reshetov:
sergindo:
The International Championship ' Deleuze, let's go to the Championship and see what your EA is worth

I hope this is a joke, I'm proposing a championship where you don't have to post the Expert Advisor, but only the investment password and account number.

I hope this is a joke, I suggest the Championship where you do not need to post the Expert Advisor, only the investor password and account number, I will post them myself in the evening, and why do I need an EA of Delus?)

sergindo:
Reshetov:
sergindo:
The International Championship ' Deleuze, let's go to the Championship and see what your EA is worth

I hope this is a joke, I'm proposing a championship where you don't have to post the Expert Advisor, but only the investment password and account number.

Ay Ay Reshetov, I hope this is a joke I'm offering to the championship where you do not need to put the Expert Advisor itself, only the password and account number, I will put them myself in the evening, and why do I need an EA of Delus, mine is good enough for me:)

I do not need it, I will post it tonight. I do not think there is anything else.

Reason: