Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1232

Alexander_K2:

Not obsolete history, but unsteady plots.

Well done, Alexei - finally, applied mathematics is coming along, not just thoughts about the Grail.

I've been writing about it for a long time.

elibrarius:
Yeah - like with the trend. It's also stationary as long as it's trending. But when you realize it's a trend, it's often too late to enter. It's the same when it's a stationary thing: until you understand that it will become stationary it will start to break up again)))

:))) That's what you need a non-delayed indicator (parameter) of unstacking.

There are graal builders on this forum who have this indicator. As a rule, these are analogues of the Hurst coefficient. But, these worthy slackers are in no hurry to part with it and tell anyone and everyone about it. But, there are such indicators and they are worth a lot - in fact, this parameter, which divides in real-time BP into stationary and non-stationary areas, is the Grail.

Kesha Rutov:

Marking a trend-flet is elementary done without the MO, I can not imagine what kind of bastard that would not even be able to do it.

Well, pure genius.

А... Well, here comes Kesha with his trend/float indicator... Something similar, yes.

And without such a thing, you shouldn't go anywhere near the market.

Kesha, wait! Where did you go?! Leave the indicator!

Alexander_K2:
Kesha, wait! Where have you gone? Leave the indicator!

I'll show you tomorrow. Or maybe tonight, late at night. Even before it starts the trend shows)). Only it does not show in which direction. Well, it is possible to determine it later.

What kind of people are these?! You ask them to leave a picture for the story, and they delete it... Now I'm not gonna show or tell anybody anything.

Alexander_K2:
What kind of people?! Ask them to leave a picture for the story - and they delete it... I'm not going to show and tell anybody anything now.

Right-click on the picture and "save picture as".

I, for example, had time to

;)

can not remember, but somewhere I've seen, especially the green one ...

aaaaah, I remember, )))

I've got one too ))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Right-click on the picture and "save picture as".

I, for example, had time to

;)

can not remember, but somewhere I've seen, especially the green one ...

aaaaah, I remember, ))))

I also have such words)))

And *** with it - I have about the same. I'm talking about something else - why do I have to tell and show everyone everything, while others just stare like cockroaches from the corner? Competition, you say? Well, be that as it may. I won't say a word now.

Alexander_K2:

And *** with him - I have about the same. I'm talking about something else - why do I have to tell and show everyone everything, while others just stare like cockroaches from around the corner? Competition, you say? Well, be that as it may. I won't say a word now.

You were told it all at once, and you knew it all from the beginning.

A word's a word. The grail, go ahead, lay it out.

Reason: