Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1054

mytarmailS:

what channel is the conch? Maxim.....

It's the same as optimizing the mashcats.

I told you to read and understand it first, and then ...

He's taking the levels of price extremes, is there anything else to add? That's 90% of his strategy, the rest is just garbage (that's what he wrote)

it's like writing fucking hard about simple things, holding everyone up as idiots )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It takes levels of price extrema, is there anything to add? There are simply no other levels

it's like writing fucking complicated about simple things, making everybody look like idiots)

1) he takes conventional extrema

2) It looks for certain structures (levels) by selecting all possible variants (possibly μua) with extrema, it finds about 200 such levels, and it has been said about it

3) he trains the network.

mytarmailS:

1) he takes ordinary extrema

2) it searches for certain structures (levels) by selecting all possible variants (possibly μua) with extrema, and has found about 200 such levels.

3) he then trains the network

The magician has already written about the MSUA, all that remains is p. 1,3. As for 200, etc. that's nonsense and provocation that cannot be checked.

levels and are built from extrema lol. You've been reading for how many years and you still don't get it?

connect the levels by segments, you get a doncian channel lol http://www.kamynin.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/indicator_nk_003.jpg

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The magician has already written about the MSUA, there are still p. 1,3. About 200, etc. p...sh... and provocation not verifiable in any way

Levels are based on extrema lol. How many years have you been reading?

1) the magician wrote about the mgua that he can not read, I showed him that, but you do not care

2) I gave you a quote about 200 levels, but you don't care.

3) Yes, levels are built from extrema, but extrema in the raw form are nothing but garbage, you have to pull the working things out of them, out of millions of combinations only 200 work, the magician wrote about that when saying that your data is useless but you don't give a damn.

If you want to do something and look into it, let's do it and look into it, if you want to turn everything into an argument and not trust anyone, I'd better do something else.

mytarmailS:

1) the magician wrote about mgua that he can not read, I showed him that, but you do not care

2) I quoted you about 200 levels, but you don't care.

3) Yes, levels are built from extrema, but extrema in the raw form are nothing but garbage, you have to pull the working things out of them, out of millions of combinations only 200 work, the magician wrote about that when saying that your data is useless but you don't give a damn.

If you want to do something, let's do it and figure it out, if you want to argue and not trust anyone, I'd rather do something else.

What does 200 or 500 have to do with it? It was mgua became the NS, which pulled the working things. That's overkill. I'm not a conspiracy theorist and just look at things the way they are. And I know this blogger epistolary genre, when you want to brag but need to throw dust in the eyes that people admire but do not understand

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What does 200 or 500 have to do with it? It was mgua became NS, which took out the working things. That's overkill. I'm not a supporter of conspiracy theories and just look at things as they are. And I know this blogger epistolary genre, when you want to boast but need to throw dust in your eyes that people admire but do not understand.

If you do not believe him, why do you need all this?

mytarmailS:

If you don't believe him, then why do you need all this?

What is all this? the main information is the use of levels and NS, all the rest is not disclosed

i used levels as predictors, and i'll see how it goes.

If you have something to add, please add it. I'm too lazy to read tons of garbage

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What is all this? the only information is the use of levels and NS, everything else is not disclosed

I took the levels as predictors, I'll see what's up

even i nubas did this a long time ago, and threw it away. This is a work with "penniless" data and the result will be the same

mytarmailS:

even me nubas did it a long time ago, and threw it away, it's working with "penniless" data

what are we talking about then, he's lying.

you can figure it out and come home with questions and gifts. I have no other options )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, then what are we talking about, then he's lying.

You can figure it out and come home with questions and gifts. I have no other options)

Maxim, I'll explain it to you again.

=====

1) he takes ordinary extrema

2) he looks for certain structures (levels) through selection of various variants (possibly μua), and he found about 200 such levels.

3) he then trains a network

====

From the first point you immediately jump to the third, and the second is the most important.

Every primary trait predictor is noise, there is 2%*** in the noise

the network just won't see the ****ing thing.

But if you take 2% of each predictor and put it all together to at least 30-40% utility

and give it to the network, it'll learn

Reason: