Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1053

mytarmailS:

it's a pisser.....

you won't chop anything gmdh is just an algorithm, one of.... but it has strong principles that you can use.

in R there are two packages of MGUA "GMDH", GMDH2" the first specifically for BP the second is a binary classifier, use it, but it is only a single algorithm one of...

Reshetov used mgua, how rich is he? Why don't you people want to think so?

R for nerds, we work with nativ.

I know how to use it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

R is for nerds, we work with nativ.

I know how to apply it.

ok, so I'm a numbskull

mytarmailS:

Okay, so I'm a nerd.

and a nerd )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

and whiner ) )

))

mytarmailS:

))

I have found level indicator, I will make several copies with different periods, I will put all of them to my RL. I will add GDMH instead of transformer later, because my current one is lame (and it gives 0.1 error reduction)

#define _kernel(ker,degree) (cos(MathPow(ker,degree)))
here's a primitive like this right now, takes the predictor values to a random degree, takes a cosine, and retrains. Up to 2000 iterations safely. The points shuffle nicely.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I found level indicator, I will make several copies with different periods, I will put all of them into my RL. I will add GDMH instead of transformer later, because my current one is miserable (even it gives 0.1 error reduction)

here's such a primitive now, takes the predictor values to a random degree, takes a cosine and retrains. Up to 2000 iterations easy. The points are well shuffled.

what kind of indicator

mytarmailS:

what is the indicator

support and resistance barry, I don't remember where I got it from

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't remember where I got it from.

And you can comment on the pictures to understand what's what

mytarmailS:

Can I get some more comments on the pictures to understand what's what?

Well, the 2 lines of support and resistance, what's there to understand, they are plotted on high and low for a certain period. There are a lot of indicators like that

he wrote that he's using levels of extrema

TheDoncian channel is a popular one - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15480

DonchianChannelsCloud_Digit_Grid
DonchianChannelsCloud_Digit_Grid
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор Канал Дончиана с фоновой заливкой внутренности канала в цветном облачном виде с отображением последних значений в виде ценовых меток с возможностью округлять уровни канала на требуемое количество порядков и ценовая сетка с этими круглыми значениями. Порядок округления определяется входной переменной индикатора Digit :

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, the 2 lines of support and resistance, what to understand there, are built on high and low for a certain period. There are a lot of indicators like that.

he wrote that he uses extremum levels

The Doncian channel is a popular one https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15480.

What channel is this? Maxim.....

This is the same as optimizing the wizards

I told you to read and understand everything first, and then...

Reason: