Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1047

Yeah, it's all bullshit. What are you all smoking?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yes, in general, all nonsense. What are you all smoking?

What do you want?

Farkhat Guzairov:

The problem here is not in the theory, but in how you understand it, plus the right approach to presenting everything that you have accumulated during the analysis.

Sometimes it happens that a person does a Herculean job of collecting and organizing data, but cannot use them properly.

He just doesn't continue the work he started, he quits.

Creating a strategy is gigantic work.

Vizard_:

Sensei, we're not reproaching you. We get it.))
Best algotrader, best AI tamer in the universe, it's time to prove yourself
in other eras as well. Give me a video of you at work.
of the month while you're still showing off... Have fun)))

Want some brooms?

mytarmailS:

I mean to make a link R with mql and not to rewrite all the code.

That's why you need to choose the original environment, and that's mql. I used Dock's Yelman, because he had a converter from R to mql, that's why I tried it, but otherwise yes. Build TC in R to then fuck with connect to MKUL futile case IMHO.

Vizard_:

Sensei, that's not a rebuke. We get it.))
Best algotrader, best AI tamer in the universe, it's time to prove yourself
in other eras as well. Give me a video of you at work.
of the month while you're still showing off... Have fun)))

Listen, Trickster, you're such a bastard.... Why as soon as I start communicating with you, my VPS-ka drops, at once MT-ska glitches. You don't go anywhere with my tea, you son of a bitch :-))))))) admit it, you bastard....,.... i'm pissed off!!!!!

I get nervous when the datacenter goes down......

Again, what video... Here's a photo :-)

Just in time for the championship, just flew in 30 minutes as a walk from the hotel actually :-)

You wanted a video. Here's a video. For what it's worth. So you can understand how I can still.... And not your finger tapping buttons here!!!!! :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Listen, Trickster, you're such a bastard.... Why as soon as I start communicating with you, my VPS-ka drops, at once MT-ska glitches. You don't go anywhere with my tea, you son of a bitch :-))))))) admit it, you bastard....,.... i'm pissed off!!!!!

i get nervous when the datacenter goes down......

don't worry, he comes when he's not in the mood.

And the strategy should be calm...

mytarmailS:

Here are the real deals on the indicatorhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page1022

Of course it does not always work that way, now I trade differently, there are less trades but the probability is higher

If I'm going to do that, I will publisha signal, also a neural network. It is still being tested unfortunately due to some curvature of MQL when working with indicators on historical data it is impossible to gather statistics in historical archive (may be it's for better) and I have to gather it in real time.

Probably will be flush, but the reason will be my edits and experiments )))). I have not been working on this bot yet and I'm not sure what to do with it.

Alexander_K2:

Maxim, the attached file contains the BP for AUDCAD obtained at exponential tick reading intervals (more precisely, the discrete geometric distribution at n=0.5).

Column A - Bid

Column B - Ask

Column C - Intensity in the sliding window = 10.000

Column E is the timestamp.

Where the timestamp =0 means it is an artificial pseudotick.

I.e. there is still a real BP "sitting" inside this pseudo-random.

Can you extract real BP from source BP and feed it into the neural network with 2 BP returnees? One - original (pseudo+real), the second - only real.

Interesting.

When working with initial BP (pseudo+real), you have to realize that you are working with the simplest thread without memory

Step 2. In this initial BP, you should take only every 2nd quote. You'll get a 2nd order Erlang flow with consequence. Check.

Step 3. In this initial BP you should take only every 3rd quote. You'll get the 3rd order Erlang flow with a consequence. Check.

Etc.

If you get something unbelievable, you get a signal.

No matter how much you twist a carrot, it won't turn into a turnip.

Reason: