Important question about deposits/withdrawals on signals

Hello, I have a question regarding signals. A signal provider opens some positions that are copied in the subscriber account. What happens in these situations to the open trades?

1. the provider deposits money to his account

2. the provider withdraws money from his account

3. the subscriber deposits money to his account 

4. the subscriber withdraws money from his account 

shbr11:

Hello, I have a question regarding signals. A signal provider opens some positions that are copied in the subscriber account. What happens in these situations to the open trades?

1. the provider deposits money to his account

2. the provider withdraws money from his account

3. the subscriber deposits money to his account 

4. the subscriber withdraws money from his account 

2. If provider closed all the trades before withdrawal money from account so nothing will be happened with provider's statistics and with subscriber's trades (concerning lot size for example).

This was discussed on ru part of the forum on the following thread: Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! (russian languge), and it was replied by CEO of MQ.
Means: it is better for provider to close all open trades before deposit or withdrawal.

Sergey Golubev:

2. If provider closed all the trades before withdrawal money from account so nothing will be happened with provider's statistics and with subscriber's trades (concerning lot size for example).

This was discussed on ru part of the forum on the following thread: Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! (russian languge), and it was replied by CEO of MQ.
Means: it is better for provider to close all open trades before deposit or withdrawal.

yes, but what happens when the provider has big drawdown and deposits funds? the positions are partially closed for the subscriber?

shbr11:
yes, but what happens when the provider has big drawdown and deposits funds? the positions are partially closed for the subscriber?
No.

shbr11:
Depend on how bad is the situation.
Worse case = signal survives due to new deposit. But subscriber face margin called.
Worst case = subscriber face margin called long time ago, and signal also dead after (with his new deposit money)

BUT, one side effect is ratio, and this can be bad.
signal have balance before deposit = 5000, copy ratio 100%
signal deposit another 5000, copy ratio drop to something around 50%
then signal do more trade to recover the lost, subscriber got trade lot which not able to cover the lost due to new ratio.
I guess you can see end of story for subscriber after Big DD finished by signal closed with profit.

IMO : signal which keep deposit/withdraw is one major factor I will subscribe the signal or not. Since those action effect on ratio.
Reason: