Re: Error for MQL5 VPS Hosting

I'm trying to enable my MQL5 VPS on this account, but the option does not even show up.

Usually there's an option when i right-click, does anyone know what is causing this? Appreciate the help. 

I just checked:
I login to trading account (it is demo account in my case), right mouse click on the number of the account and I see MQL5 VPS:

It means - I need to login to the trading account to see this MQL5 VPS.

My MT4 build is 1353.

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. 

Yes I am logged into the account and has trade operations running as well, but it still doesn't appear...

If it is about MT5 so check Community tab to enable MQL5 VPS (and to fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password):

and MQL5 VPS in MT5 is located in Navigator and in Toolbox:

----------------

My MT5 build is 3211

Yes I have tried that as well, but still to no avail :(

Samuel Hong Ming Ow #:

What is your build of MT5?
Because MQL5 VPS may not work for the old MT5 build.

And what is your Windows version on your home computer?
Because MQL5 VPS will not work with MT5 installed on Windows 32 bit.

----------------

This is the limitation for MT5:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

How to know your Windows version (32 bit or 64 bit, how to know your MT5 build, and how to know about the following: Internet Explorer was installed on your computer or not) - use the following procedure:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3003 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
    2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
    2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

Besides, some brokers may disable MQL5 VPS in Metatrader 5.

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    • www.mql5.com
    An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

Samuel Hong Ming Ow #:
    So,read my previous post where I explained anything.

Because you did not provide any technical data ... MT4 or MT5? I discovered it from your last screenshot ... your build of MT5? nothing ... Internet Explorer? Nothing ... your Windows version in your home PC where your this Metatrader was installed? nothing ...
    No any information from you.

Thus, read my previous post where I collected all the information about this subject (and you can select your reason for this issue for example).
    Reason: