mt5 trade panel one click trading greyed out

I think I have tried everything to get one click trading to appear on my mt5 platform but it stubbornly refuses to appear. I am attaching two screenshots to show the state of things. Any hitherto unavailable advice would be greatly appreciated.

It can be allowed in the settings:

Sergey Golubev:

It can be allowed in the settings:

Thanks Sergey. Your suggestion has been tried already without success.

ropie:

Thanks Sergey. Your suggestion has been tried already without success.

I do not know ...
What is build of your Metatrader 5?
I am having build 2955 installed on Windows 10 with 64 bit system (it may be the limitation of 32-bit Metatrader 5).

For Metatrader 5 only, limitations:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    • www.mql5.com
    An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

Sergey Golubev:

I do not know ...
    What is build of your Metatrader 5?
    I am having build 2955 installed on Windows 10 with 64 bit system (it may be the limitation of 32-bit Metatrader 5).

For Metatrader 5 only, limitations:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

My build is 2940, Windows 10, 64 bit

Thanks Sergey. I am trying to upload screenshots but having no success with that either. I will have to log off now but will try again later.

Reason: