Need expert advisor which uses Ichimoku and smooth moving average 144 & 233 and ATR

Timeframe: 1Hr

Condition to sell1: *all conditions should be met before opening a trade.

a. if sma233>sma144 with distance at most 30 pips to each other

b. price can be below or above both sma144 and sma233

b. if price below senkou span B

c. if price< tenkan-sen(9 period) and   tenkan-sen(9 period) < kijunsen(26 period)

d. ATR (26 period) is below 10

Condition to sell2: *all conditions should be met before opening a trade.

a. if sell1 is already opened, set limit sell2 with 5 pip increment above Entry1

Risk management:

1. Risk = 1% of capital per open trade

a1. Set SL1 = [3 x ATR value] at the time of Entry1

a2. Set SL2 = [3 x ATR value] at the time of Entry1

b1. TP1 = Entry Price1 - (2.618 x absolute value of SL1)

b2. TP2 = Entry Price2 - (3.382 x absolute value of SL1)

That is almost cute.

I need _______!

Fill in the blank.

Will you serve me?

Dominik Egert #:
That is almost cute.

I need _______!

Fill in the blank.

Will you serve me?
"to get paid" yes 👌

Good, head over to the freelancer section...

Although you won't find me there.

alexadi2327:

Need …

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Thanks man.since i dont have really background of coding, i can or could formulate systems for which technically could generate results. And I do appreciate all the responses you give. When I get lucky somebody who would just code, I do have a little bit of knowledge in modifying them.

alexadi2327 #:
Thanks man.since i dont have really background of coding, i can or could formulate systems for which technically could generate results. And I do appreciate all the responses you give. When I get lucky somebody who would just code, I do have a little bit of knowledge in modifying them.

Good luck

Reason: